There are 169 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Time for the rise of black Cena.

I hope they do push him. Never mind him coming out of the closet WWE has an embarrassing track record of pushing blacks.

He still sucks on the mic , he has zero swagger .... He better get right at that, before any kid of push
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WWE superstar to Ryan Braun: 'Shut the [expletive] up'

link
Vince McMahon orders all WWE superstars to come out as gay

"Hoping to maximize the positive publicity that followed Darren Young's public announcement of homosexuality, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon has ordered all talent in the company to come out as gay...."
I read Youngs twitter bio and it said something about having girls,money,and talent.I wonder.....
Btw he went from almost fired to Hall of famer in a matter of hours.
Originally posted by jrg:
WWE superstar to Ryan Braun: 'Shut the [expletive] up'

link

That's awesome, Punk is my man. I love it. I hope Punk wins sunday, or if anything Heyman costs Punk the match. I can't see Lesnar winning without interference. I would like to see Lesnar tap out.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Btw he went from almost fired to Hall of famer in a matter of hours.

Can't fire him now. Vince, if he did want to, is like s**t well I'm f**ked, now I have to stand up and support him.

Not sure his view on Gays and Lesbians. What was Linda McMahon's view I wonder.
Lmao this is really old, but I barely read it for the first time...it made me laugh:

http://www.kayfabenews.com/stephanie-mcmahon-gives-birth-to-quadruple-h/

Stephanie McMahon gives birth to Quadruple-H

July 7, 2013

Stephanie McMahon, heiress to the McMahon family wrestling empire, gave birth this week to a nine-pound baby boy named Quadruple-H.

Named in honor of the boy's father and Stephanie's husband, Triple-H, the boy is reportedly doing well at the family's Connecticut home.

McMahon and Triple-H already have three daughters, but Quadruple-H is their first son. Family members report that he has "his father's nose," but is otherwise very cute.

Quadruple-H entered the world in grand style, raising his tiny arms and spewing a mouthful of amniotic fluid straight upward in a misty plume.

The child then furrowed his brow and gurgled some gibberish that sounded vaguely like the words "this business."

Quadruple-H appears to have a healthy appetite, as he has already taken to his mother's breasts, making him the envy of millions of men worldwide.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Lmao this is really old, but I barely read it for the first time...it made me laugh:

http://www.kayfabenews.com/stephanie-mcmahon-gives-birth-to-quadruple-h/

Stephanie McMahon gives birth to Quadruple-H

July 7, 2013

Stephanie McMahon, heiress to the McMahon family wrestling empire, gave birth this week to a nine-pound baby boy named Quadruple-H.

Named in honor of the boy's father and Stephanie's husband, Triple-H, the boy is reportedly doing well at the family's Connecticut home.

McMahon and Triple-H already have three daughters, but Quadruple-H is their first son. Family members report that he has "his father's nose," but is otherwise very cute.

Quadruple-H entered the world in grand style, raising his tiny arms and spewing a mouthful of amniotic fluid straight upward in a misty plume.

The child then furrowed his brow and gurgled some gibberish that sounded vaguely like the words "this business."

Quadruple-H appears to have a healthy appetite, as he has already taken to his mother's breasts, making him the envy of millions of men worldwide.

So they were playing Motorhead in the room?
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
He still sucks on the mic , he has zero swagger .... He better get right at that, before any kid of push

WWE doesn't give any of their mid carders enough mic time. I'm not sure if I've seen him talk since Nexus.

WWE doesn't give any of their mid carders enough mic time. I'm not sure if I've seen him talk since Nexus.

I recall him saying "Ain't nobody got time fo dat!"
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I recall him saying "Ain't nobody got time fo dat!"

MILLIONS OF DOLLAS! MILLIONS OF DOLLAS!
Could HHH help Orton win the title? Did someone say the return of Evolution!?

Nah, but it would be funny if that did happen.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Could HHH help Orton win the title? Did someone say the return of Evolution!?

Nah, but it would be funny if that did happen.
Trips in the role of Flair...I like it. Maybe take Ryback and turn him into a Batista-type enforcer. I mean what the hell else they going to do with Ol' Skip?

They put him and Titus on the announcers set. Darren had nothing to say , they were trying to set it up to Darren but all he could do was sputter out one word answers...Titus carries him in everything
Share 49erswebzone