There are 241 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I call b.s.

He knows that they can't fire him now. Titus was the only keeper of that group.

But if it's true, maybe he should take over the fandango gimmick or team up with him. lol

We all could learn from this...if ever you feel you may get fired, just start telling everyone at your work you are gay.

Dude, that was my exact 1st thought as well. I'll bet right now Vince has his spies running around all over the joint looking for some form of proof that Darren Young likes the boobies. Guy just bought himself a nice solid piece of job security right there.
real life gimmick coming up
I don't think he was going to be fired but coming out really is his only chance at getting a push. It'll be interesting to see where he goes from this because I think WWE is going to want to push him now. Good press you just have to stay away from stereotyping him. Everyone knows he's gay just leave it out of storylines.

The worse thing they can do is send Culter and Swagger after him.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I don't think he was going to be fired but coming out really is his only chance at getting a push. It'll be interesting to see where he goes from this because I think WWE is going to want to push him now. Good press you just have to stay away from stereotyping him. Everyone knows he's gay just leave it out of storylines.

The worse thing they can do is send Culter and Swagger after him.

Time for the rise of black Cena.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
now if he doesn't get a push...gay rights people are gonna go nuts lol
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I hope they do push him. Never mind him coming out of the closet WWE has an embarrassing track record of pushing blacks.
More cues to the outcome of the Cena/Bryan match?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/19148/backstage-news-john-cena-to-lose-wwe-title
Originally posted by robniner:
More cues to the outcome of the Cena/Bryan match?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/19148/backstage-news-john-cena-to-lose-wwe-title

It just makes sense to experiment with a title run with Bryan. He's already over, he's a skilled in the ring as anyone we've ever seen (I was there for his 45 minute gauntlet and the spectacular match with Cesaro) and with the MITB winner looming....they can take it back away from him in a heartbeat if it doesn't work out.
this dude got THE SAME exact tattoo as The Rock, which is absolutely ridiculous considering polynesian tribal tattoos are supposed to be personalized in connection to each person's family, history, and lifestyle.

Heard TNA Hardcore Justice last night on Spike was good. I saw the Ladder Match, pretty good match. I like the new stable of Bad Influence, and Roode.

Anyone see Kevin Nash's tweets, he keeps bashing them, seem like he is pissed because he isn't on any major programming. His quad couldn't take it anymore. Nash is a walking injury machine. Overrated. It's just sad, and annoying. Everyone knows TNA isnt the best, but WWE is far from perfect.

Also RVD bashing TNA, how hism matches in WWE look better. Of course, because he didn't take TNA matches seriously. He whined when they wanted to give the X-Division title to Kenny King. I love RVD, but he seems bitter too, like Nash.

Heyman was also bashing TNA for the way they treated RVD. I think it's sad, because RVD is past his prime, and guys like Styles, Roode, Storm, Danies, Kaz, Sabin, etc.. deserve the spotlight over RVD.

Angle is in rehab, which looks serious. Not fake. MEM need a 5th member now with Angle in rehab. Supposed to be MEM vs Aces & 8's last night, now set for Auust 22nd. Loser of match leaves TNA for good. If Sting loses then we know he is headed for WWE.

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Heard TNA Hardcore Justice last night on Spike was good. I saw the Ladder Match, pretty good match. I like the new stable of Bad Influence, and Roode.

Anyone see Kevin Nash's tweets, he keeps bashing them, seem like he is pissed because he isn't on any major programming. His quad couldn't take it anymore. Nash is a walking injury machine. Overrated. It's just sad, and annoying. Everyone knows TNA isnt the best, but WWE is far from perfect.

Also RVD bashing TNA, how hism matches in WWE look better. Of course, because he didn't take TNA matches seriously. He whined when they wanted to give the X-Division title to Kenny King. I love RVD, but he seems bitter too, like Nash.

Heyman was also bashing TNA for the way they treated RVD. I think it's sad, because RVD is past his prime, and guys like Styles, Roode, Storm, Danies, Kaz, Sabin, etc.. deserve the spotlight over RVD.

Angle is in rehab, which looks serious. Not fake. MEM need a 5th member now with Angle in rehab. Supposed to be MEM vs Aces & 8's last night, now set for Auust 22nd. Loser of match leaves TNA for good. If Sting loses then we know he is headed for WWE.

Hardcore Justice was ok, but TNA won't make any money giving away free ppvs they have another free one next month and it's basically the same matches you would see on regular tv with a gimmick thrown in.............
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I hope they do push him. Never mind him coming out of the closet WWE has an embarrassing track record of pushing blacks.

He still sucks on the mic , he has zero swagger .... He better get right at that, before any kid of push
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WWE superstar to Ryan Braun: 'Shut the [expletive] up'

link
Vince McMahon orders all WWE superstars to come out as gay

"Hoping to maximize the positive publicity that followed Darren Young's public announcement of homosexuality, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon has ordered all talent in the company to come out as gay...."
I read Youngs twitter bio and it said something about having girls,money,and talent.I wonder.....
Share 49ersWebzone