who went?

wishing i grabbed tix. been to wwe in san jose a bunch but never in sac
Originally posted by jrg:
in Sacramento tonight

who went?

I'm here right now
seems like a good crowd. Sac knows how to do it
kofi!
Ray Lewis Preacher Cena is here to stay . No heel for you.
that AJ Lee/ Natalya botch by the ref was so horrible. I'm sure that ref is done. That was horrible.
I was there
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
that AJ Lee/ Natalya botch by the ref was so horrible. I'm sure that ref is done. That was horrible.

the only black ref in wwe history lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:

idk if it was the timekeepers fault mostly,but the ref still should've emphatically signaled for the bell. Vinny looked pist with that horribly timed segment about an earlier ref mistake.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Aug 13, 2013 at 12:06 AM ]

idk if it was the timekeepers fault mostly,but the ref still should've emphatically signaled for the bell. Vinny looked pist with that horribly timed segment about an earlier ref mistake.

I thought Natalya let go of the sharpshooter a bit early, but oh well. Of course the ref's post match remarks only make it better:

- WWE referee Marc Harris, the referee involved in the botched finish with AJ Lee vs. Natalya on last night's RAW, lashed out at his "haters" on Facebook after the show:
"Funny how "amateur", "indie", and "unemployed former refs" think they know it all but have NO IDEA. There's a reason your where your at and I'm where I'm at, "a professional referee with the number one entertainment company in the world. I'm the now, your yester year. Keep your opinions to yourself cause I'm definitely not taking advice from someone with less experience and not at a level I am, so continue to hate and I'll continue to work tv's and pay per view. Enjoy your life cause I'm loving mine!"

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-referee-mark-harris-comments-on-the-botched-spot-from-raw/84797

Wow,Vince probably blamed the divas seeing that he hates the pg-era gals.
Anticipation surrounding the SS main event as it all sets up for a possible screwjob to take place. With H the ref, I could see Vince overturn a decision.

Also, the explosion of the power struggle angle leading up to WM is projected to start at SS.

Don't forget about Teddy Long playa. holla, holla, holla
was there two sharpshooters or something?
Share 49erswebzone