There are 112 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:



Sheamus is out for six months after a torn labrum. Could be good for him to have some time away, he could come back Wrestlemania season and jump in to some title hunt. I think he's one of the more underrated stars.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Sheamus is out for six months after a torn labrum. Could be good for him to have some time away, he could come back Wrestlemania season and jump in to some title hunt. I think he's one of the more underrated stars.

Poor FELLA.
Probably for the best. He's been shoved down the fans throat as a face for some time now and no1curr.

Make him a heel again and maybe we'll care again.
Indeed, if anyone was in need of some time away it was Sheamus. It just sucks it's under rehab circumstances. Wish him the best.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 152,747
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by jrg:





here are all of them






Originally posted by TheRambler:
Probably for the best. He's been shoved down the fans throat as a face for some time now and no1curr.

Make him a heel again and maybe we'll care again.

He will, in the meantime, be the secondary spokesperson for Scots.
smackdown and main event are actually some good shows. Some are better than Raw. Good DVRs.
smackdown has been pretty good



rvd vs orton to start off the show?
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,472
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Hurricanerana actually makes sense watching a big guy do it. It always seemed like the most unrealistic move watching Ray Mysterio do it to someone like the Undertaker.
Smackdown is actually good now. Geez.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Smackdown is actually good now. Geez.

a new head writter took over, the guy from NXT i believe. and ya, it has been better
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Smackdown is actually good now. Geez.

a new head writter took over, the guy from NXT i believe. and ya, it has been better

the quality of shows are improving
hmm some predictions for the Cena/DB matchup in Summerslam:

- there will be a heel turn, no doubt.
- DB has Cena in the YES lock, Vince comes out, hurts the ref, Cena taps, Vince hits DB with a chair, Cena (acting surprised and confused) accepts the help, hits DB with the AA, gets the pin and pulls off a heel turn. Becomes the corporate champ.
- similar to the scenario above except DB is the one that accepts Vince's help.
- Vince helps Cena win only to turn his back on Cena and have Orton come out to cash in the $in the bank.
Share 49erswebzone