There are 149 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by FL9er:

Wrestling fans fascination with Stephanie Levesque is unreal. She talks like her dad. Looks like him too.

The Genetic Jackhamer is what I believe Vince called himself.

She is ok, but sounds like a guy almost. I had a thing for her growing up, but not anymore.
This segment made me

Originally posted by jrg:
BORING

BORING

BORING

BORING

Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'd rather see HHH drilling Steph.

You'd rather see Vince drilling Steph

Came closer than you think to actually happening
Vince-H feud trajectory of exploding at SS going as expected. At first I thought H was kayfabing, but the old man has lost it is close to what has been reported behind the scenes on the wrestling websites.

Can't rule out the possibility of Shane McMahon coming back in defense of his father. Would have a really interesting storyline from a power struggle evolving to future control of the company.
Originally posted by robniner:
Vince-H feud trajectory of exploding at SS going as expected. At first I thought H was kayfabing, but the old man has lost it is close to what has been reported behind the scenes on the wrestling websites.

Can't rule out the possibility of Shane McMahon coming back in defense of his father. Would have a really interesting storyline from a power struggle evolving to future control of the company.

I still wish that they had kept WCW under Shane and had a true running feud with much less interaction/roster shuffling. The RAW/Smackdown thing never really worked for me.

Maybe have a "hostile" takeover of Smackdown after convincing the WWE Board that Vince is out of control/losing it and Shane as the White Knight?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by FL9er:

Wrestling fans fascination with Stephanie Levesque is unreal. She talks like her dad. Looks like him too.

The Genetic Jackhamer is what I believe Vince called himself.

She is ok, but sounds like a guy almost. I had a thing for her growing up, but not anymore.
When she was younger, she looked far better. I wonder if she has been cycling or something? She just got bigger. Not out of shape, but perhaps too in-shape. But give her credit, the lady has had a couple of kids.
Originally posted by socal9er42:

I still wish that they had kept WCW under Shane and had a true running feud with much less interaction/roster shuffling. The RAW/Smackdown thing never really worked for me.

Maybe have a "hostile" takeover of Smackdown after convincing the WWE Board that Vince is out of control/losing it and Shane as the White Knight?
Originally posted by socal9er42:

Those sites have this as Vince vs. Steph vs.H, but really its H/Steph vs. Vince. Adding Shane would even the score. Don't expect Linda involved as she is wrapped up in politics helping her home state's GOP Party.
When Steph acted like a slore and had bigger tits,she was hot a f,and in the attitude era,nip slips and beaver shots were the norn.Vince would rather sell wwe merch to kids and play it safe
than get adult ratings doe.
Am i the only one that likes the Wyatts n thought they looked great in there match

Originally posted by BMoore56:
Am i the only one that likes the Wyatts n thought they looked great in there match

I like them too. Really looking forward to the Bray vs Kane match. I think it's safe to say Bray wins but it should be a good one.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by BMoore56:

I like them too. Really looking forward to the Bray vs Kane match. I think it's safe to say Bray wins but it should be a good one.

Then the Undertaker seeks revenge.

I see them going after more of the big men.
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
Bray's kiss and roll finisher needs work.
Ya I'm not too impressed with his finisher

Share 49erswebzone