LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Yeah one of my best friends is moving to Ireland next week and I had a couple days off so I came down to party with him and some other friends before he leaves. It was actually pretty busy last night. We went to De Veres and watched the s**t show come out of Club Mix all night.

De Veres use to be my spot.

Sac has an underrated night scene.
that ultimate x match was crazy. Dude almost slipped and fell.

everything after that was just the geezers taking the spotlight, Supermex vs Anderson and Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles.
I would eat Stacy Keibler's butt
Originally posted by BMoore56:
I would eat Stacy Keibler's butt

Would be tasty huh.
so swagger vs christian is the main event on SD?

They should've ended it with a LEGIT RVD vs Del Rio, not that crap match from earlier.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Yeah one of my best friends is moving to Ireland next week and I had a couple days off so I came down to party with him and some other friends before he leaves. It was actually pretty busy last night. We went to De Veres and watched the s**t show come out of Club Mix all night.

De Veres use to be my spot.

Sac has an underrated night scene.

It's always been underrated. We ended up going last night after he hit Burgers and Brew and that area next to Ace of Spades is awesome. It was funny because the bartender remembered us and said that it wouldn't be as crazy night because the s**tshow is on Wednesday's and Sunday's. Those were her words too. Was still fun but the people watching wasn't as good.

Now back to boring Redding.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jul 26, 2013 at 11:32 PM ]
It's always been underrated. We ended up going last night after he hit Burgers and Brew and that area next to Ace of Spades is awesome. It was funny because the bartender remembered us and said that it wouldn't be as crazy night because the s**tshow is on Wednesday's and Sunday's. Those were her words too. Was still fun but the people watching wasn't as good.

how's the night scene in redding?

how's the night scene in redding?

The what?

It's actually not real bad. I usually go to a real divey place called the castle Lounge but sometimes I'll hit up the more hip places downtown. There's actually a bar in the mall here but since I work in the mall I don't go very often.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
anybody ever watch that new "total divas" show? lot of behind the scenes stuff..involves john cena and daniel bryan as well due to their relationships w/ the bellas

one of the usos is dating one of the chicks w/ brodus clay/etc

• jrg
  • Veteran
stern still does radio...
totally forgot to fap to dat
stern still does radio...

nvm, this is loooooooooooong time ago........... like 2003 or 2004
Originally posted by jrg:
anybody ever watch that new "total divas" show? lot of behind the scenes stuff..involves john cena and daniel bryan as well due to their relationships w/ the bellas

one of the usos is dating one of the chicks w/ brodus clay/etc

I dvr'd it so I'll check it out
Share 49ersWebzone