• Veteran
didn't catch raw tonight

did i miss anything special?
Originally posted by jrg:
didn't catch raw tonight

Check your PM.
TNA EXTINCT IN TWO YEARS?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/18358/column-tnas-downtime-why-tna-could-be-gone-in-2-years?pg=1
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by jrg:
didn't catch raw tonight

Check your PM.

ya i saw that. nice.

anything w/ the show tho?
everybody has a got damn beard.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I want to trim mine like Punk's beard is. I have a full beard, I need to get an image and have help to get it done.

RAW was good from what I saw, was at Hospital, my brother cant catch a break, broken leg, ankle, and torn acl.

Bryan put on a show for us. Great main events, ruined it with Ryback doing the power bomb thru table, now we see Cena and Ryback again, this time in a tables match.

My guess is Bryan gets involved somehow.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I want to trim mine like Punk's beard is. I have a full beard, I need to get an image and have help to get it done.

RAW was good from what I saw, was at Hospital, my brother cant catch a break, broken leg, ankle, and torn acl.

Bryan put on a show for us. Great main events, ruined it with Ryback doing the power bomb thru table, now we see Cena and Ryback again, this time in a tables match.

dang. Hope he gets Adrian Peterson healed.

Daniel Bryan really punt kicked Ryback in the nose. We'll see what happens.

Ya but Rytard botched the final power bomb through the table and instead slammed him hard on the outside mat.
Originally posted by 9ers:

Ya but Rytard botched the final power bomb through the table and instead slammed him hard on the outside mat.

he seemed legit pist after getting kicked and was angrily talking to DB during the pin.Ryback is the same guy who scrapped with Brock Lesnar backstage.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jul 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM ]
We were at Raw tonight. I'm not sure how it came across on TV, but Daniel Bryan absolutely blew the roof off the place. I think he had been at it for a solid 40 minutes by the end of the show, and his match with Cesaro had everyone on their feet chanting "this is awesome!" It was seriously one of the best matches I've ever seen love in person. Both men were absolutely gassed over the commercial break, getting water and Bryan loosening up for round 3.

Oh, after the show ended, Bryan WAS IN THE DARK MATCH too lol. It started as Cena vs Henry for the WWE title, but they got ambushed by The Shield, and Bryan returned for the save. It was then made a fun 6 man tag that he had significant time in.

By the time the show ended, he had won the entire crowd over through sheer appreciation alone. Tons of "YES" chants outside the arena and in the streets as everyone was headed home.

RVD got a massive reception too. Damn good to have him back.

Missed the nip slip, was grabbing some food when it happened. Was not too excited for Miz TV.

We did not get the Vince segment on TV, and the Big Show was nowhere to be seen after being advertised. We thought that's who Bryan's 3rd opponent would be, but the crowd was surprised to see Ryback come out.

Hilarious "OU SUCKS" chant going strong while Jack Swagger was out. He taunted fans with an upside-down longhorn hand. He was definitely enjoying it.

Great reception for CM Punk and great heat for Paul Heyman, people really seemed into that segment.

Sheamus's bruise was easily visible to the naked eye. Brutal, on both inside and outside of the leg.

Honestly it was an overall mediocre show until Daniel Bryan ran away with the last 45 minutes. Place went bananas for most of it until the boring Ryback part. Swagger was entertaining, but Bryan-Cesaro was just flat out phenomenal. They were both totally on the same page, ans just kept going and going. Those two would make for a great rivalry someday.
^ Pretty much spot on. Its amazing how much a great crowd can help a show. Daniel Bryan v Swagger was good enough to get the crowd into it and then the place exploded.

BTW anyone else liking the Brad Maddox move to GM? Guy has potential to piss people off like Cole but in a good way.
Share 49ersWebzone