There are 183 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

didn't they want to break up the shield?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
shield won't face the wyatts unless they turn face
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Another guy I like is Ziggler. I think Vinny Mac doesnt have faith in him. I hate Del Rio, he is plain IMO.

Also like the shield. Surprised they got Henry up for the triple powerbomb.

Shield vs The Wyatt Family. Do it Vince....

Its odd they have 2 factions that do the same thing basically, music hits, beat up someone, only Husky Harris(Bray Wyatt) does his finisher, and Reigns does the power bomb.

Would Shield turn face?

No. but the Wyatt's would

no no no, not in the PG era, before of course, but not now. The Shield would be a very good face for this product, they would be the enforcers of the WWE and make sure that bad things don't happen. The Wyatts are too crazy to be a face, they are trying to make the creepy. I really can't see the Wyatts as face, and if that does happen
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lesnar is such a pimp

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Another guy I like is Ziggler. I think Vinny Mac doesnt have faith in him. I hate Del Rio, he is plain IMO.

Its odd they have 2 factions that do the same thing basically, music hits, beat up someone, only Husky Harris(Bray Wyatt) does his finisher, and Reigns does the power bomb.

Would Shield turn face?

no no no, not in the PG era, before of course, but not now. The Shield would be a very good face for this product, they would be the enforcers of the WWE and make sure that bad things don't happen. The Wyatts are too crazy to be a face, they are trying to make the creepy. I really can't see the Wyatts as face, and if that does happen

yea theres no way Wyatts can be faces right now with them supposed to be a cult and all. Also the fact that Bray is supposed to be possessed or some crap
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Would Shield turn face?

yea theres no way Wyatts can be faces right now with them supposed to be a cult and all. Also the fact that Bray is supposed to be possessed or some crap

in an old NXT interview off cam. Bray said his character was based off of Max Cady from Cape Fear. Ya know, that rapist Deniro.

https

Originally posted by jrg:
Lesnar is such a pimp

f**k Lesnar. Shows up every few months, beats unsuspecting people up, then gets his ass kicked at the PPV.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Lesnar is such a pimp

f**k Lesnar. Shows up every few months, beats unsuspecting people up, then gets his ass kicked at the PPV.

Gets his ass kicked? Usually he beats the f**k out of people and loses the match.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Wish he'd grow his beard back as well to add to his character

she wants to get married?

Wish he'd grow his beard back as well to add to his character

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I once saw Haystacks Calhoun wrestle at the Riverdale Ice Skating Rink in Bronx NY. You were right on top of the action and could see the pats on the back or shoulder that would signal the next move.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Would Shield turn face?

in an old NXT interview off cam. Bray said his character was based off of Max Cady from Cape Fear. Ya know, that rapist Deniro.

https

Since The Shield keeps screaming justice all the time, it would make sense to push them as faces. Their entrance is well liked by the fans, whereas parents hide their kids when the Wyatts show up.
A Chris Benoit film in the making

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/22/director-hired-for-chris-benoit-movie
Share 49erswebzone