LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Lol, TNA

Big problem at 7/20 TNA live event

At the start of Saturday night's TNA live event in Cape Girardeau, MO, road agent Pat Kenney came out and announced that many of the wrestlers would not be able to compete because an issue occurred with their wrestling licenses. The company was offering either refunds or a free meet and greet with the wrestlers.

Twitter user @hd388 was at the event and here were some of his comments regarding the show:

"This TNA house show is not off to a good start. If I had to guess there's probably no more than 250 people at this TNA house show. Bunch of wrestlers aren't being allowed to wrestle. They said state athletic commission wasn't allowing them to compete. 4th match of this TNA house show & 3 of them has featured either Bully Ray, Devon, Gunner, or James Storm. we got 5 matches & 3 of those featured Bully Ray, Devon, Gunner, & James Storm in some capacity. 2 singles & a tag match. Show lasted 90 minutes. the meet & greet with the wrestlers after the show made up for the lack of matches."

James Storm also wrote the following on Twitter:

"@Cowboy_J_Storm: Want to say thank you Cape Girardeau. We busted our asses to give you a great show. Thank you for believing in @IMPACTWRESTLING ."
Originally posted by jrg:
Lol, TNA

Big problem at 7/20 TNA live event

At the start of Saturday night's TNA live event in Cape Girardeau, MO, road agent Pat Kenney came out and announced that many of the wrestlers would not be able to compete because an issue occurred with their wrestling licenses. The company was offering either refunds or a free meet and greet with the wrestlers.

Twitter user @hd388 was at the event and here were some of his comments regarding the show:

"This TNA house show is not off to a good start. If I had to guess there's probably no more than 250 people at this TNA house show. Bunch of wrestlers aren't being allowed to wrestle. They said state athletic commission wasn't allowing them to compete. 4th match of this TNA house show & 3 of them has featured either Bully Ray, Devon, Gunner, or James Storm. we got 5 matches & 3 of those featured Bully Ray, Devon, Gunner, & James Storm in some capacity. 2 singles & a tag match. Show lasted 90 minutes. the meet & greet with the wrestlers after the show made up for the lack of matches."

James Storm also wrote the following on Twitter:

"@Cowboy_J_Storm: Want to say thank you Cape Girardeau. We busted our asses to give you a great show. Thank you for believing in @IMPACTWRESTLING ."

TNA has it ups and downs, not perfect, neither is WWE. TNA House Shows are fun, I went to one back in 08 or 09. Seeing Joe, Styles, Beer Money(At the time), LAX, X-Div guys, was awesome. They put on a hell of a show.

Also on WWE front, I hope they dont screw Bryan. He wins it, orton cashes in, and we have Orton/Bryan or Orton/Bryan/Cena 3 way, since Cena and Bryan would be right to a rematch.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Orton will screw over Bryan but then WWE will turn around and make a Orton/Cena feud.

And relegate Bryan to the pre-show with the Miz.

I hope not, Bryan and Punk are the reasons WWE is a decent product. Only reason I watch RAW is for Bryan, and Punk's angle with Heyman and Lesnar now.
Another guy I like is Ziggler. I think Vinny Mac doesnt have faith in him. I hate Del Rio, he is plain IMO.

Also like the shield. Surprised they got Henry up for the triple powerbomb.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Another guy I like is Ziggler. I think Vinny Mac doesnt have faith in him. I hate Del Rio, he is plain IMO.

Shield vs The Wyatt Family. Do it Vince....

Its odd they have 2 factions that do the same thing basically, music hits, beat up someone, only Husky Harris(Bray Wyatt) does his finisher, and Reigns does the power bomb.

Would Shield turn face?

Wyatt vs Ambrose would be awesome.
I think they give Bryan a test run as champion at Summerslam. They might have an element of interference, but ultimate have him beat Cena clean. Cena doesn't suffer because frankly, nothing can really hurt his standing after all these years. Bryan gets to hang onto the belt for a few weeks, and if things are not working out to Vince's liking, just have have Orton cash in on his ass.

I agree with this. Roman Reigns is actually the Rocks' cousin,but then again, who isn't ?

Del Rio just copies everyones gimmick but in spanish. ''Si, Si , Si,'' '' Apex Prededdor,'' etc.

I'm kind of hating the dirt sheets and spoilers nowadays. Orton cashing in after Bryan wins is something I wouldn't have seen coming.
It also doesn't help that the WWE leaks stuff like that out.
TNA has it ups and downs, not perfect, neither is WWE. TNA House Shows are fun, I went to one back in 08 or 09. Seeing Joe, Styles, Beer Money(At the time), LAX, X-Div guys, was awesome. They put on a hell of a show.

Also on WWE front, I hope they dont screw Bryan. He wins it, orton cashes in, and we have Orton/Bryan or Orton/Bryan/Cena 3 way, since Cena and Bryan would be right to a rematch.

Well the recent raw promo said something like

"The will of the wwe nation would not be denied, as Daniel Bryan is the #1 one contender" as they showed the crowd chanting Bryan's name

I think that's sets up an orton heel turn/screw job perfectly.

Its odd they have 2 factions that do the same thing basically, music hits, beat up someone, only Husky Harris(Bray Wyatt) does his finisher, and Reigns does the power bomb.

Would Shield turn face?

No. but the Wyatt's would
didn't they want to break up the shield?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
shield won't face the wyatts unless they turn face
Originally posted by robniner:

Would Shield turn face?

No. but the Wyatt's would

no no no, not in the PG era, before of course, but not now. The Shield would be a very good face for this product, they would be the enforcers of the WWE and make sure that bad things don't happen. The Wyatts are too crazy to be a face, they are trying to make the creepy. I really can't see the Wyatts as face, and if that does happen
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone