There are 119 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by robniner:
Well,

We are about to get a real-life response from Vince about Bryan facing Cena in SS next week on RAW.........he feels he is not a moneymaker or a draw as it is being reported on the dirt sheets.

It was said that he wasn't talking about Bryan and some said it was Ziggler.

I don't think he would have Cena choose Bryan on Raw like that just to come back and say no after the response it got.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
You guys hear about the leak going around of WWE PPV results before they happen?

yeah, trying to get some bets in lol

http://www.reddit.com/user/Dolphins1925
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Orton already hurt

link
Originally posted by jrg:
Orton already hurt

link

There goes his immediate push.
Orton already hurt

link

edit

wait this is wwe reporting this

not true
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jul 16, 2013 at 10:06 PM ]
Orton already hurt

link

That's a six-to-eight week injury. What a bummer.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Hope RAW doesnt suck next week....gonna be there!

NOICE

Get some beers in. It makes it a whole lot funner..especially with the immediate unsuspecting pyro.

BTW I don't think I sawr Ryback on Raw. Maybe he was on earlier. RVD looks older , but he still puts it out there, especially after that brutal MITB Ladder match.

Read earlier that the Rock and other big time WWE'rs like Fandango alot because it seems as if that gimmick was given to him by force and he just went with it and owned it . I can see Vince doing that too. '' YOU MAKE IT WORK, DAMMIT! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT!''
And is that ''Performance Center'' the Harvard of wrestling schools? If so, who's going to teach there? HHH's buddies or worldwide international ex wrestlers?
Orton took to Twitter recently to address the article. Orton wrote:

"Hey, remember when I said don't listen to the net? I'm fine. Del Rio's kicks are hard as hell, and I caught one to the neck, part of the job"

Arrest Warrant for Ric Flair has been released. He needs to pay his estranged wife (who turned herself in yesterday for harassing Flair's current gf) $32,000+ to stay out of jail.

women are b***hes
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Arrest Warrant for Ric Flair has been released. He needs to pay his estranged wife (who turned herself in yesterday for harassing Flair's current gf) $32,000+ to stay out of jail.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
women are b***hes
Originally posted by SF69ers:

word. this is the same b***h that got a misdemeanor for assaulting ric a week after they got married. put her in a figure-4!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
yeah orton isn't hurt
so this Friday's smackdown will be Y2J's last stint till he decides to return, possibly next year?
Orton already hurt

link

"Hey, remember when I said don't listen to the net? I'm fine. Del Rio's kicks are hard as hell, and I caught one to the neck, part of the job" - orton
Share 49erswebzone