There are 143 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
lol at the Ultimate Warrior WWE2k14 commercial

http://www.own.ultimatewarrior.com/

He may be bats**t crazy but there's no denying that he was one of the biggest superstars ever. Very few wrestlers have gotten as big as he was from 88-91.

• evil

DO IT VINCE! DO IT!
like i said, daniel is still in the title picture. they way things are shaping up they want a rivalry with cena/orton. i predict orton screws daniel at summerslam, forcing a heel turn and a feud with cena.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
like i said, daniel is still in the title picture. they way things are shaping up they want a rivalry with cena/orton. i predict orton screws daniel at summerslam, forcing a heel turn and a feud with cena.

I think a feud with Bryan and Orton would be better.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

That is what I think will happen. Bryan will be talking about how he is the next guy to take on John Cena and everything and Orton's music will hit and he'll come down w/ the briefcase.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

of course it would be, but this is gonna be cenas year. we might as well get used to it. bryan is so popular right now, that if jesus came down on turned on bryan, jesus would be the heel. it's pretty obvious now that they will turn orton heel, and there's nobody better to do it against than bryan. orton screwing cena? he would get cheered too hard lol.

of course it would be, but this is gonna be cenas year. we might as well get used to it. bryan is so popular right now, that if jesus came down on turned on bryan, jesus would be the heel. it's pretty obvious now that they will turn orton heel, and there's nobody better to do it against than bryan. orton screwing cena? he would get cheered too hard lol.

Looking at that crowd reaction, I will say it is going to be Bryan's year, regardless of what Orton does with the briefcase.
I like the wyatts but when they jump somebody it looks faker than Nikki Minaj's ass and breast
Really liking the Wyatts. Bray is great with the mic. They can be real ruthless and be that true stable that puts fear in the hearts of all the little children watching.

Raw was so good. The Punk and Heyman segment was awesome.

Orton will be an anti-hero and get cheered. Remember Stone Cold was meant to be a heel, but instead the opposite happened and thus gave birth to the anti-hero.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BMoore56:
I like the wyatts but when they jump somebody it looks faker than Nikki Minaj's ass and breast

If only they weren't PG. Wyatts would be huge.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Really liking the Wyatts. Bray is great with the mic. They can be real ruthless and be that true stable that puts fear in the hearts of all the little children watching.

Raw was so good. The Punk and Heyman segment was awesome.

Awesome.
Well,

We are about to get a real-life response from Vince about Bryan facing Cena in SS next week on RAW.........he feels he is not a moneymaker or a draw as it is being reported on the dirt sheets.
You guys hear about the leak going around of WWE PPV results before they happen?
Originally posted by robniner:
You guys hear about the leak going around of WWE PPV results before they happen?

yeah, trying to get some bets in lol
Share 49erswebzone