LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Bryant is on fire with the crowd... hes last years cm punk. Fans finally like good wrestlers

Kobe?

Dez?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Y2J putting over everyone lol.

He's on his way out again for a while.

Oh I know. But honestly he could lose forever and still be a crowd favorite just because of what he has done for the business.

Oh I know. But honestly he could lose forever and still be a crowd favorite just because of what he has done for the business.

I agree. Jericho is awesome. I hope he gets one last title run before he decides to quit for good.
Originally posted by Fincham11:

I agree. Jericho is awesome. I hope he gets one last title run before he decides to quit for good.

I really hope so. First undisputed world champion.
raw was awesome and summer slam is lining up to be good!
<div_prefs id="div_prefs">
Originally posted by SF69ers:
lol at the Ultimate Warrior WWE2k14 commercial

http://www.own.ultimatewarrior.com/

He may be bats**t crazy but there's no denying that he was one of the biggest superstars ever. Very few wrestlers have gotten as big as he was from 88-91.
I stopped following wrestling when I was 12, my friends convinced me it was fixed as they put me in a Buddy Rogers figure 4 leg lock.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I stopped following wrestling when I was 12, my friends convinced me it was fixed as they put me in a Buddy Rogers figure 4 leg lock.

I made my cousins cry by putting them in a figure four leg lock.
Best Raw............I've seen...in about IDK 3 years.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Best Raw............I've seen...in about IDK 3 years.

Raw has been pretty great this year. There's been some bad ones obviously but since Royal Rumble they've been pretty great.

Hope RAW doesnt suck next week....gonna be there!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by SF69ers:
lol at the Ultimate Warrior WWE2k14 commercial

http://www.own.ultimatewarrior.com/

He may be bats**t crazy but there's no denying that he was one of the biggest superstars ever. Very few wrestlers have gotten as big as he was from 88-91.

• evil
  • Veteran

DO IT VINCE! DO IT!
like i said, daniel is still in the title picture. they way things are shaping up they want a rivalry with cena/orton. i predict orton screws daniel at summerslam, forcing a heel turn and a feud with cena.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
like i said, daniel is still in the title picture. they way things are shaping up they want a rivalry with cena/orton. i predict orton screws daniel at summerslam, forcing a heel turn and a feud with cena.

I think a feud with Bryan and Orton would be better.
Share 49ersWebzone