LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by NinerAce:
Guess the Randy Orton heel turn gets to happen now that he'll be after Cena.

Im so happy lol

Haven't I heard that feud before from years ago?

yeah, it sucks for fans, but I'm just so happy my favorite guy (STL resident) is finally getting a chance again

Because there is this sentiment towards Cena, I won't be surprised if the Viper still gets cheered.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Im so happy lol

yeah, it sucks for fans, but I'm just so happy my favorite guy (STL resident) is finally getting a chance again

Because there is this sentiment towards Cena, I won't be surprised if the Viper still gets cheered.

I was thinking that earlier. Cena will still get his children rooting for him, but Orton will get cheers based on hate for Cena alone.

Not to mention he will FINALLY turn heel again. (where he is best)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Oh look Cena won. Who knew.

Im so happy lol

I was thinking that earlier. Cena will still get his children rooting for him, but Orton will get cheers based on hate for Cena alone.

Won't be a heel but an anti-hero.

Im so happy lol

Even though this could be a good way to turn Orton again, I was still hoping for a Daniel Bryan win. Randy has been booked to be a bit inferior lately so hopefully this will turn things for him up a notch at the very least.
As soon as you think the WWE is so predictable we get Sandow and Orton winning MITB. I think Sandow holds on to the contract for quite a while. I was hoping if he won it they would turn him face but looks like Rhodes will get the face turn. Sandow was getting a pretty nice push until they teamed up, I like him and think he can be a star. Still think Ziggler wins the title back before too long. Sandow and Ziggler would be a nice new feud.

If they want Orton to turn full heel then he needs to start punting all the faces like Cena, Punk, Bryan, and Sheamus. I know Orton and Cena have feuded before but it's been a few years and that's an eternity in WWE. Both are great workers and can put on amazing matches.

Thinking Ziggler breaks it off with AJ tomorrow then Big E attacks him.
Predictable?

People thought Bryan was going to win a while back. Then reports cAme out saying Vince doesnt think Bryan can draw/make money.

While people refuted this, I think the outcome of the match says a lot
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Predictable?

People thought Bryan was going to win a while back. Then reports cAme out saying Vince doesnt think Bryan can draw/make money.

While people refuted this, I think the outcome of the match says a lot

No one predicted Sandow and Orton winning. There still may be a Bryan vs Cena match at SummerSlam. I think Orton will be a on the spot cash in.

Bryan didn't need the win. At this point I'd say he is more over than Orton.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jul 14, 2013 at 10:52 PM ]

Originally posted by zillabeast:

gay
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Post MITB injury roundup....

CM Punk: 13 Stitches

RVD: 14 Stitches

Christian: Chipped Tooth

Cody Rhodes: 5 Stitches

pics on LOP
i thought the PPV was dope. usos vs. the shield was real good from what i hear (missed it). the HEELS mitb match was good. i can see Sandow holding the briefcase for awhile, and a feud with Cody Rhodes happens. i knew Orton was gonna win it when Cena won his match. perfect time for an Orton heel turn.
oh, and the Ziggler/ADR match was real good.
Share 49ersWebzone