lol Sid going off on twitter about how horrible Brad Maddox is

Originally posted by SF69ers:
lol Sid going off on twitter about how horrible Brad Maddox is

He looks like he is singing opera.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
btw Tara tweeted me last night. I dunno how many times I fapped to dat ass.

yum.

anal rapage.

Omg post one of velvet sky lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Thought that seemed a little ridiculous....

Update on Randy Orton's WWE Salary

It was reported earlier this week in Randy Orton's divorce case that he makes anywhere from $200,000 to $300,000 a month, totaling around $3.5 million a year. It's now being reported that this number was an exaggeration and that he would only make that much in a month if he was headlining a major pay-per-view.

Most top level WWE Superstars have a $1 million downside guarantee a year, except for special attractions like Brock Lesnar and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Originally posted by jrg:

It was reported earlier this week in Randy Orton's divorce case that he makes anywhere from $200,000 to $300,000 a month, totaling around $3.5 million a year. It's now being reported that this number was an exaggeration and that he would only make that much in a month if he was headlining a major pay-per-view.

Most top level WWE Superstars have a $1 million downside guarantee a year, except for special attractions like Brock Lesnar and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
I

i didn't think they got paid that much. That's not much money, doe.

I

lolwut?

He makes around $134,000 a month.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I

lolwut?

i think he was comparing to mlb, nfl, nba, etc
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I never new Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas are the sons of IRS from back in the day
I never new Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas are the sons of IRS from back in the day

I was shocked when I found out. Don't see the resemblance. They are also nephews of Barry Windham and grandsons of one of the original Blackjacks.

lolwut?

yea, i meant compared to professional athletes.
tna knockout LADDER MATCH?!?!
I watched TNA tonight for the first time in a long time. It sucked. How many damn members is in Ace's and Eights? I thought AJ Styles was wearing a wig, he looks ridiculous. His character is completley different now. I turned it off after the first hour. I know WWE isn't the greatest either but if this is their only competition they have nothing to worry about
- WWE officials are getting close to picking a location for the 2015 and 2016 WrestleMania events. One of the frontrunners is the new Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California, which opens for the San Francisco 49′ers in 2014, and is also hosting the 2016 Super Bowl. If Levi's Stadium is picked, the Hall of Fame and RAW would take place from the HP Pavilion in San Jose. There is also said to be a major Northeastern location in the running.

Philadelphia is the other location.
- WWE officials are getting close to picking a location for the 2015 and 2016 WrestleMania events. One of the frontrunners is the new Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California, which opens for the San Francisco 49′ers in 2014, and is also hosting the 2016 Super Bowl. If Levi's Stadium is picked, the Hall of Fame and RAW would take place from the HP Pavilion in San Jose. There is also said to be a major Northeastern location in the running.

Philadelphia is the other location.

Man, someone told me like in 2010 that they were suppose to be in SF this past one. (2013)
Share 49erswebzone