There are 97 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Dude makes 3.5 mil a year...lol he'll be alright
Originally posted by ads_2006:
It'll be 5 thousand in a few months

10 thousand in a few years

15-20 when she hits her teens

Also, aren't wwe stars supposed to pay for their own airfare and hotels?

Never heard that one. Seems a bit insane considering how much they're traveling.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
wow he got it pretty easy

Um no. See that child support thing. Orton is f**ked till his daughter turns 18. Ask shah/shemp

he makes 300k a month, 4500 is nothing lol

Even so, he's only having to pay 1.5% net income towards child support each month. If it even goes up to 10k like you said, it would still be only about 3%. If the average joe like you or me were to have to pay child care we would be paying much much higher lol. Not to mention she only got broke off what amounts to little more than two full months salary at $650k. Once again, if it was average joe we would be paying monthly for at least two years in alimony in most cases.
Originally posted by jrg:

Never heard that one. Seems a bit insane considering how much they're traveling.

depends on the level they are at

cena prolly doesnt pay s**t and has it written into his contract

thats why all these guys travel together. It would be insane for WWE to pay for everyones air travel and hotel

thats why all these guys travel together. It would be insane for WWE to pay for everyones air travel and hotel

Why? That's part of business. I'm sure they get corporate rates too, it's not like they pay what we pay when we go on vacation.
Originally posted by Janitor:

Why? That's part of business. I'm sure they get corporate rates too, it's not like they pay what we pay when we go on vacation.

Because they don't make money sending 3mb over the country and paying them salary and covering their hotel expenses.

WWE isn't that successful. It's not like an NFL team
- The current plan is to do Dolph Ziggler vs. Big E Langston at SummerSlam. At one point WWE wanted to do Big E vs. Mark Henry.

- Ryback is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE's Money in the Bank pay-per-view, which would be Ryback's first pay-per-view win in almost a year. It's likely that Vickie Guerrero starts working as Ryback's manager and mouthpiece soon.
So Ziegler loses Sunday?
- The current plan is to do Dolph Ziggler vs. Big E Langston at SummerSlam. At one point WWE wanted to do Big E vs. Mark Henry.

- Ryback is expected to go over Chris Jericho at WWE's Money in the Bank pay-per-view, which would be Ryback's first pay-per-view win in almost a year. It's likely that Vickie Guerrero starts working as Ryback's manager and mouthpiece soon.

good ryback needs a great heel manager to give him a boost. I still see Ryback as a Goldberg Lite
Lol another Vicki sleeping with a superstar plot . eww.

btw Tara tweeted me last night. I dunno how many times I fapped to dat ass.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
btw Tara tweeted me last night. I dunno how many times I fapped to dat ass.

yum.

anal rapage.
Some wrestlers have to pay for travel, some don't.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/638339-recent-wwe-contract-details.html

Randy Orton: $1,600,500 downside/allocated a personal touring bus/first class travel arrangements paid for, when bus travel is not an option/receives an additional 2.2% bonus for high merchandise sales - 10 year contract

thaha, good one man.
Share 49erswebzone