LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Too bad the spoilers help me if I want to watch or not.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by robniner:
RUMOR: The Big Fish that never came finally interested?
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/18103/rumor-sting-looking-to-jump-ship-to-wwe

It would be cool and all if he does but I know everyone wants to see a Sting vs Undertaker Wrestlemania match but I think that would be a waste. Undertaker's streak will not end especially to Sting. If he did come you would have to think it wouldn't be for that long and I'd rather see it be against someone like Jericho or Punk.

You see him shooting an angle against The Shield?
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/18103/rumor-sting-looking-to-jump-ship-to-wwe

It would be cool and all if he does but I know everyone wants to see a Sting vs Undertaker Wrestlemania match but I think that would be a waste. Undertaker's streak will not end especially to Sting. If he did come you would have to think it wouldn't be for that long and I'd rather see it be against someone like Jericho or Punk.

That would be pretty cool but I don't think The Shield is gonna be together a whole lot longer. Ambrose needs to go solo full time and I think Vince/HHH know that. Sting vs Ambrose would be awesome.

That would be pretty cool but I don't think The Shield is gonna be together a whole lot longer. Ambrose needs to go solo full time and I think Vince/HHH know that. Sting vs Ambrose would be awesome.

Considering Reigns ties to the Rock, I wouldnt be surprised to see him go solo as well.
Sting would get buried Goldberg style. He'll get a shot but won't do anything to win it. Sting has been wrestling for years. He has alot of HHH buddies on his side as well.

Sting is getting out of shape from all the wear and tear but I'm sure he'll join either via WWE HOF or a taker type match.

Originally posted by Fincham11:
The Wyatt Family scheduled to debut next week on RAW. About damn time.

finally.

with the type of fans watching WWE now, i think it's a real bad idea to continue going week after week after week teasing the fans with promos of new wrestlers. the Wyatt Family look real interesting, thank goodness, but guys like Tensai, Brodus Clay, Fandango (although his wrestling is pretty good), and Sin Cara were teased weekly and didn't get the following they had hoped for, except for Fandango cuz of the song.

If sting comes it will be for prob a one shot deal, I don't see him doing an extended thing, maybe a legends contract like the kevin nash situation
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Good evening everyone and welcome to Monday Night Raw! I'm your host Jim Ross and with me always, the pride of Memphis, Jerry "The King" Lawler!

JR: King, Wrestlemania is just two weeks away and the Under.....

The Arena goes black.

JR: What the hell is this?

KING: I don't know JR.

The music begins....

Repelling from the ceiling into the middle of the ring is a dark silhouetted figure, but everyone knows who it is.

JR: My Gawd, King! I..I don't believe it! Stands up. I haven't seen this man in almost twenty years.

KING: IS it..is it, him?

JR: IT IS HIM! BY GAWD IT IS STING! Only one man in the history of this illustrious business enters the ring this way!

KING: STING!

JR: BY GAWD STING INDEED! WHAT AN OVATION!

The crowd continues to roar so much that Sting's music continues on an endless loop.

KING: JR, what is Sting doing with the baseball bat?

JR: He's pointing at something King. Sting points at the stage

The lights go dark.....BONG...BONG....BONG...BONG...

KING: OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

JR: Oh my GAWD! DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN! For the first time since Wrestlemania 29 where he vanquished CM PUNK! IT IS THE UNDERTAKER!!!!

The Undertaker begins his long walk to the ring. Slow, methodical, and with no emotion, the Dead Man makes his way up the stairs, through the ropes, and with gunfighters flair, he twirls his overcoat. But this time, he does not remove his hat. He does not raise his hands and restore the lights of the arena. A solitary blue light from the heavens highlights the two. As they bathe in its glow, they stand face to face.

JR: nodding ominously The main event for Wrestlemania has been set. The Icon, Sting vs the Phenom, the Undertaker!
[ Edited by fropwns on Jul 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM ]
fro....that s**t gave me goosebumps

Originally posted by fropwns:
Good evening everyone and welcome to Monday Night Raw! I'm your host Jim Ross and with me always, the pride of Memphis, Jerry "The King" Lawler!

JR: King, Wrestlemania is just two weeks away and the Under.....

The Arena goes black.

JR: What the hell is this?

KING: I don't know JR.

The music begins....

Repelling from the ceiling into the middle of the ring is a dark silhouetted figure, but everyone knows who it is.

JR: My Gawd, King! I..I don't believe it! Stands up. I haven't seen this man in almost twenty years.

KING: IS it..is it, him?

JR: IT IS HIM! BY GAWD IT IS STING! Only one man in the history of this illustrious business enters the ring this way!

KING: STING!

JR: BY GAWD STING INDEED! WHAT AN OVATION!

The crowd continues to roar so much that Sting's music continues on an endless loop.

KING: JR, what is Sting doing with the baseball bat?

JR: He's pointing at something King. Sting points at the stage

The lights go dark.....BONG...BONG....BONG...BONG...

KING: OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

JR: Oh my GAWD! DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN! For the first time since Wrestlemania 29 where he vanquished CM PUNK! IT IS THE UNDERTAKER!!!!

The Undertaker begins his long walk to the ring. Slow, methodical, and with no emotion, the Dead Man makes his way up the stairs, through the ropes, and with gunfighters flair, he twirls his overcoat. But this time, he does not remove his hat. He does not raise his hands and restore the lights of the arena. A solitary blue light from the heavens highlights the two. As they bathe in its glow, they stand face to face.

JR: nodding ominously The main event for Wrestlemania has been set. The Icon, Sting vs the Phenom, the Undertaker!

That was pretty effing good!
good stuff fro!

hopefully, no sting in WWE.

seen him enough in TNA to know that he is not a main eventer anymore. however, if he comes in just for a couple months and puts somebody like Ambrose over, then i'm all for it. but there's no way in hell he should be wrestling for the title. and f**k sting; he had plenty of chances to come to WWF/E, and i say that while he was my favorite wrestler during the NWO days.
The part-time deals in the WWE might be an attractive sell; RVD got a deal like that.

Sting probably sees this as let me get my run in and retire to the Hall-Of-Fame with the legends.

If anyone would get this deal done it would be H.
As much as I love sting, I don't really see the point of bringing him in. Its pretty much just a way for Vince to stroke his ego over finally landing the big fish. There's no way taker would drop the streak to someone who hasn't ever been in WWE. And I really can't see Sting saying "ok Vince, after all these years I'm ready to be jobbed out to Ambros". I just don't see the fit unless you are gonna see a title run
  • jrg
  • Veteran
haha, fro that was awesome
Share 49ersWebzone