There are 103 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

watched the last 45 mins of Impact. still not impressed.

Anderson is part of Aces and 8s? wtf did that happen?

just glad to see Bully Ray be the main guy. always been a huge fan of his
RIP Doink

http://www.wwe.com/inside/doink-the-clown-passes
I wanna see a curveball in the MEM not the same old people that are in tna currently
Originally posted by SF69ers:
RIP Doink

http://www.wwe.com/inside/doink-the-clown-passes

RIP


Apparently Vince sees no money in Daniel Bryan and may demote him if he wasn't dating one of the Bella's

I guess because its more publicity for the diva tv show
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Apparently Vince sees no money in Daniel Bryan and may demote him if he wasn't dating one of the Bella's

I guess because its more publicity for the diva tv show

HBK clarified that he wasn't speaking about bryan (he won't mention the name, probably ziggler) and vince is actually very high on bryan.

In a response to a Twitter user directing a message to McMahon stating, "Remember when you didn't have faith in @ShawnMichaels ?…. Bottom line is that @WWEDanielBryan is HOT!," Michaels responded, "We weren't speaking of [Daniel Bryan], that was the assumption of net folks. Way off, as usual."

In response to a query to name the individual in question, Michaels said he would not, but noted that "he's 6'3 250." Michaels later said that those figures may not be exact, as it is his estimate. "Well, I didn't measure or weigh him, it's a guess. Therefore, in their eyes I am a LIAR!!!" he said in response to a user guessing the individual as Dolph Ziggler.

Michaels revealed that McMahon is actually high on Bryan. In response to a user labeling Vince as "stupid" for not firmly backing Bryan, Michaels said, "That isn't even who we were talking about. [Vince McMahon]'s big on DB. Shame y'all let those folks work you like that. #thinkforyourself."


Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Apparently Vince sees no money in Daniel Bryan and may demote him if he wasn't dating one of the Bella's

I guess because its more publicity for the diva tv show

HBK clarified that he wasn't speaking about bryan (he won't mention the name, probably ziggler) and vince is actually very high on bryan.

In a response to a Twitter user directing a message to McMahon stating, "Remember when you didn't have faith in @ShawnMichaels ?…. Bottom line is that @WWEDanielBryan is HOT!," Michaels responded, "We weren't speaking of [Daniel Bryan], that was the assumption of net folks. Way off, as usual."

In response to a query to name the individual in question, Michaels said he would not, but noted that "he's 6'3 250." Michaels later said that those figures may not be exact, as it is his estimate. "Well, I didn't measure or weigh him, it's a guess. Therefore, in their eyes I am a LIAR!!!" he said in response to a user guessing the individual as Dolph Ziggler.

Michaels revealed that McMahon is actually high on Bryan. In response to a user labeling Vince as "stupid" for not firmly backing Bryan, Michaels said, "That isn't even who we were talking about. [Vince McMahon]'s big on DB. Shame y'all let those folks work you like that. #thinkforyourself."

HBK hating on Nicky.....err I mean Dolph.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jun 29, 2013 at 7:58 PM ]
WWE announced Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton have been fined an undisclosed monetary amount for their chair shot exchange in a Street Fight on Monday's Raw.

"We don't allow chair shots to the head in WWE," said Paul "Triple H" Levesque, WWE's Executive Vice President, Talent and Live Events. "We understand it was in the heat of the moment but we take this very seriously and as a result, [Orton and Bryan] were fined."

Orton offered comment on the fine, stating, "Trust me, it was enough."



From the other reports I've seen, this is legit. Didn't recall CM Punk getting a fine after he hit the piledriver on Cena...either way, it shows how PG WWE is trying to be. The chair shot that Orton gave to Bryan, was a pretty safe shot, since Bryan got his hands up and it didn't look like it hit him in the head.

Chair shots to the head have been part of wrestling for a long time, sad to see what the WWE is turning into. One can only wish that TNA or some other promotion hits the lottery.
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Jul 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM ]

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
WWE announced Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton have been fined an undisclosed monetary amount for their chair shot exchange in a Street Fight on Monday's Raw.

"We don't allow chair shots to the head in WWE," said Paul "Triple H" Levesque, WWE's Executive Vice President, Talent and Live Events. "We understand it was in the heat of the moment but we take this very seriously and as a result, [Orton and Bryan] were fined."

Orton offered comment on the fine, stating, "Trust me, it was enough."



From the other reports I've seen, this is legit. Didn't recall CM Punk getting a fine after he hit the piledriver on Cena...either way, it shows how PG WWE is trying to be. The chair shot that Orton gave to Bryan, was a pretty safe shot, since Bryan got his hands up and it didn't look like it hit him in the head.

Chair shots to the head have been part of wrestling for a long time, sad to see what the WWE is turning into. One can only wish that TNA or some other promotion hits the lottery.

cause they dont like orton or daniel bryan
Benoit had the brains of a vetard because of the hits. "NOW TRENDING ON TWITTER..."-SHUTUP MITCHELL COLE!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Benoit had the brains of a vetard because of the hits. "NOW TRENDING ON TWITTER..."-SHUTUP MITCHELL COLE!

No mention of this app
mark henry is such a bad ass...one of my favs
Share 49erswebzone