There are 103 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
are they ever gonna debut this wyatt family or whatever?

starting to get as annoying as fandango was before they debuted him

probably after MITB. or, they interfere in the uso's vs shield match.
also, MITB roster...wtf?! they usually add 1 or 2 guys they are trying to give a push to, this time it's all former / veteran champs for the most part.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
also, MITB roster...wtf?! they usually add 1 or 2 guys they are trying to give a push to, this time it's all former / veteran champs for the most part.

bryan will win it..they're pushing him big time
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by 228niner:
I thought Raw was pretty good last night

Me too lol. I don't get all the complaints. The Punk/Heyman segment was excellent and the Bryan/Orton match was REALLY good.

not a bad raw. really expect a heel turn there with orton, i was about to get really exited. however, i'm not liking them giving a push to bryant over orton. orton is a guy who can be in the WWE for another 10 years. it would've been just as meaningful, it not more (and it would've made for better TV) if they would've put bryant over kane. loved the t-bone suplex through the table. i had flashbacks of taz doing the same thing to sabu (when he broke his neck).

well, this might also be rybacks last chance before they repackage him, imo. he's gonna be feuding with y2j now, a guy that can make you look great on the mic and in the ring. if he doesn't bring it this time, i hope they do something else with him.

Orton has had his time in the sun as champion, he's one of the guys that doesn't need the belt to be over with the fans, it's DB's time for a meaningful title reign as the last one ended with a 3 sec lost to sheamus at wrestlemania
first footage from 2k on their first WWE game

Originally posted by SF69ers:

Man! Getting last year's version on Wii was the biggest mistake I've ever made.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Man! Getting last year's version on Wii was the biggest mistake I've ever made.

I read that Matt Striker got released. I liked him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Looks pretty cool. Wonder if it'll be coming to PS4/Xbox One as well
^ did i just see hbk throw macho man into the air and deliver sweet chin music on the way down?

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
^ did i just see hbk throw macho man into the air and deliver sweet chin music on the way down?

• jrg
  • Veteran
double post
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

Looks pretty cool. Wonder if it'll be coming to PS4/Xbox One as well

• jrg
  • Veteran
lol Thats awesome.
Share 49erswebzone