LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 183 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
plus their dumb f**king app man

just stfu already
The Twitter trends are false from what I can tell, check Twitter at times, Heyman wasn't trending, etc........
Originally posted by pdizo916:
damn, steph's voice has gotten deeper. Any reasons for this?!?!

She is secretly a man now?
i will never out grow wrestling but i think monday night football may take more of an interest come sept.
Originally posted by jrg:
RAW sucks..I keep trying to give WWE a chance..but I think I'm just about done

Just about everything about the show annoys me..the product is awful..they're constantly throwing up these annoying stats about how they were the #1 socially active show..just everything

Best part was Orton/Bryan match. Rest was meh and garbage as usual. Hoping RVD stays longer than few weeks or months. Need something to excite the WWE universe.

Also if you haven't checked out TNA Live it's a blast. I went back in 08, X-Division is amazing up close. Beer Money were great, AJ, Joe and Booker T in the Main Event was great. Overall a great show, and got to see Velvet's ass.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i will never out grow wrestling but i think monday night football may take more of an interest come sept.

Yeah unless it's something huge come sept it's all football for me, so I dont care about matchup 49ers or not MNF all the way.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

but seriously, probably a bet between the two. punk a blackhawks fan and cena a fan of boston
I thought Raw was pretty good last night
Originally posted by 228niner:

Me too lol. I don't get all the complaints. The Punk/Heyman segment was excellent and the Bryan/Orton match was REALLY good.
Originally posted by TheRambler:

Me too lol. I don't get all the complaints. The Punk/Heyman segment was excellent and the Bryan/Orton match was REALLY good.

not a bad raw. really expect a heel turn there with orton, i was about to get really exited. however, i'm not liking them giving a push to bryant over orton. orton is a guy who can be in the WWE for another 10 years. it would've been just as meaningful, it not more (and it would've made for better TV) if they would've put bryant over kane. loved the t-bone suplex through the table. i had flashbacks of taz doing the same thing to sabu (when he broke his neck).

well, this might also be rybacks last chance before they repackage him, imo. he's gonna be feuding with y2j now, a guy that can make you look great on the mic and in the ring. if he doesn't bring it this time, i hope they do something else with him.

• jrg
  • Veteran
are they ever gonna debut this wyatt family or whatever?

starting to get as annoying as fandango was before they debuted him
Originally posted by jrg:
are they ever gonna debut this wyatt family or whatever?

starting to get as annoying as fandango was before they debuted him

probably after MITB. or, they interfere in the uso's vs shield match.
also, MITB roster...wtf?! they usually add 1 or 2 guys they are trying to give a push to, this time it's all former / veteran champs for the most part.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
also, MITB roster...wtf?! they usually add 1 or 2 guys they are trying to give a push to, this time it's all former / veteran champs for the most part.

bryan will win it..they're pushing him big time
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by TheRambler:

not a bad raw. really expect a heel turn there with orton, i was about to get really exited. however, i'm not liking them giving a push to bryant over orton. orton is a guy who can be in the WWE for another 10 years. it would've been just as meaningful, it not more (and it would've made for better TV) if they would've put bryant over kane. loved the t-bone suplex through the table. i had flashbacks of taz doing the same thing to sabu (when he broke his neck).

well, this might also be rybacks last chance before they repackage him, imo. he's gonna be feuding with y2j now, a guy that can make you look great on the mic and in the ring. if he doesn't bring it this time, i hope they do something else with him.

Orton has had his time in the sun as champion, he's one of the guys that doesn't need the belt to be over with the fans, it's DB's time for a meaningful title reign as the last one ended with a 3 sec lost to sheamus at wrestlemania
Share 49ersWebzone