There are 97 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
MAIN EVENT MAFIAR

was gonna try and watch impact last night just to see what happened.

who joined MEM?

just angle so far. it was a good impact overall, would still like to see less of hogan.

never gonna happen. like the warrior said, Hogan loves the spotlight.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I think the Henry retirement fake happened because of the Bryan injury. Bryan and Cena were supposed to headline MITB.

Doubtful.

They wouldn't jump to conclusions without knowing the true extent of Bryan's injury. If anything they probably wanted to save the Bryan match, considering how over Bryan is, for the bigger stage which is Summerslam, that is if the "rumors" of Bryan being on the verge of a title shot were/are true. Vince constantly changes his mind, so one cannot take a dirt sheet report stating Bryan is getting a title shot at face value, always choke that down with a grain of salt or two. At worst Ryback who wasn't on RAW could have been plugged in for a 3rd match if the Bryan injury would have turned out to be serious.
MAIN EVENT MAFIAR

who joined MEM?

just angle so far. it was a good impact overall, would still like to see less of hogan.

ya its a big shame, impact in the log run is much better of without him. i've just never been hogan fan, but he does have a big following, i can see why they keep him around.
MAIN EVENT MAFIAR

who joined MEM?

ya its a big shame, impact in the log run is much better of without him. i've just never been hogan fan, but he does have a big following, i can see why they keep him around.

as a kid, i was a big fan. but now, it's the same act over and over with him and we constantly see him bury other wrestlers just so he can get his time in the ring.

his following is understandable, but Flair>>Hogan and the true followers know that.
MAIN EVENT MAFIAR

who joined MEM?

I wonder who else they are going to dig up to join the MEM, do you think they'd bring Nash back? or is he still under contract with wwe?
Originally posted by 228niner:
I wonder who else they are going to dig up to join the MEM, do you think they'd bring Nash back? or is he still under contract with wwe?

isn't nash working with pac in the wwe with development? that, and i know nash is working on movies now. dude got in crazy good shape.
lol, cena doing frutie pebble cereal commercial
Samoa Joe joins Angle/Sting in MEM next week.

Impact was really good last night. They have gotten better, just need less Hulk, more young talent, I like MEM and Aces & 8's feud coming up.

And the BFG Series.
[ Edited by AB83Rules on Jun 21, 2013 at 9:29 PM ]

#at=58
[ Edited by zillabeast on Jun 22, 2013 at 11:09 PM ]

Originally posted by robniner:
Oh boy,

http://m.wrestlezone.com/news/274023-teen-accidentally-murders-5-year-old-sister-w-wwe-moves

Ummm that is not murder. Homicide yes.

And now we should ban wrestling. Do it for the children.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Poor British Bulldog. He's like "Y duz no1 likes meeee?"
MAIN EVENT MAFIAR

who joined MEM?

That reminds me, is his restaurant still open? I read a review about it and it was just dead horrible.

Seth Rollins back in the day.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Seth Rollins back in the day.

this is a huge problem the wwe is having. finding these guys once they are already in the 30s, or close to it. but they have been a doing better job lately of getting younger talent. but they can't wait 10 years to sign a guys like CM Punk or Dean Ambrose.
Share 49erswebzone