DealBlack Friday Sale: Up to 30% off at official 49ers online store

There are 126 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Now Mark Henry has tweeted Magic Johnson and Arsenio Hall saying not to miss his retirement on raw tonight. I'll be sure to watch tonight.

he's gonna retire. they're gonna make him look like a face. he'll get interrupted by ryback. new feud.

sucks that WWE did so much to build Ryback and now they're burying him...

WWE creative team royally screwed up Ryback's push. Hard for fans to take him seriously now after the super Cena feud.

they need to have him come out tonight angry, pissed off, and a path of destruction. orton comes out and they feud. or big show comes out to basically give him a push.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Now Mark Henry has tweeted Magic Johnson and Arsenio Hall saying not to miss his retirement on raw tonight. I'll be sure to watch tonight.

he's gonna retire. they're gonna make him look like a face. he'll get interrupted by ryback. new feud.

sucks that WWE did so much to build Ryback and now they're burying him...

WWE creative team royally screwed up Ryback's push. Hard for fans to take him seriously now after the super Cena feud.

they need to have him come out tonight angry, pissed off, and a path of destruction. orton comes out and they feud. or big show comes out to basically give him a push.

Was thinking the same thing. Though the creative team pretty much didnt help Ryback's persona by scripting him to lose yet another PPV.
What they need to do with Ryback is get him out of RVD's ring attire.
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
What they need to do with Ryback is get him out of RVD's ring attire.

lol, alberto is going heel on accident. lol
Hes baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

christian is back. Where has he been, fa real?!?!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
christian is back. Where has he been, fa real?!?!

shoulder injury
Punk face turn now that he told Heyman to stay away, me thinks Heyman screws Punk at some time with Lesnar/Punk feud.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Punk face turn now that he told Heyman to stay away, me thinks Heyman screws Punk at some time with Lesnar/Punk feud.

Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Or more likely axel
I wish WWE allowed you to mute Cole/JBL/Lawler

So unbelievably annoying
i wonder if the bryan/doctor angle was real. They had to "stop the match"
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i wonder if the bryan/doctor angle was real. They had to "stop the match"

I expected Orton to RKO him to try and push his heel turn.
With Christian back and RVD coming back this summer is looking nice. Too bad Jericho will be leaving again after MITB.
Share 49erswebzone