LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Sounds like Mark Henry will be announcing his retirement tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/TheMarkHenry
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Sounds like Mark Henry will be announcing his retirement tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/TheMarkHenry

They just did a promo for his return
Originally posted by ads_2006:
They just did a promo for his return

Yeah and a few days ago he said he wasn't retiring but it's sure sounding like he is. Maybe a storyline.
RVD!!!!! come back as a Heyman guy and feud with Daniel Bryan!!

Or come back as a face and feud with The Shield
Now Mark Henry has tweeted Magic Johnson and Arsenio Hall saying not to miss his retirement on raw tonight. I'll be sure to watch tonight.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jun 17, 2013 at 1:53 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Excited for RAW tonight
Now Mark Henry has tweeted Magic Johnson and Arsenio Hall saying not to miss his retirement on raw tonight. I'll be sure to watch tonight.

he's gonna retire. they're gonna make him look like a face. he'll get interrupted by ryback. new feud.

sucks that WWE did so much to build Ryback and now they're burying him...
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by jrg:

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by jrg:

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 17, 2013 at 2:36 PM ]
Originally posted by SF69ers:

he's gonna retire. they're gonna make him look like a face. he'll get interrupted by ryback. new feud.

WWE creative team royally screwed up Ryback's push. Hard for fans to take him seriously now after the super Cena feud.

I thought it would've been cool if Cena came out to salute him then gave him a hug then bam world's strongest slam.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

WWE creative team royally screwed up Ryback's push. Hard for fans to take him seriously now after the super Cena feud.

they need to have him come out tonight angry, pissed off, and a path of destruction. orton comes out and they feud. or big show comes out to basically give him a push.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

they need to have him come out tonight angry, pissed off, and a path of destruction. orton comes out and they feud. or big show comes out to basically give him a push.

Was thinking the same thing. Though the creative team pretty much didnt help Ryback's persona by scripting him to lose yet another PPV.
What they need to do with Ryback is get him out of RVD's ring attire.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
What they need to do with Ryback is get him out of RVD's ring attire.

Share 49ersWebzone