There are 174 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

pretty good raw. at least wrestling wise, some really good matches.

side note, i think ryback is improving (changing his style) on the mic, and it's getting better, right?

also, caesaro has a new image every week now..the last 2 weeks he reminded me a lot of bob backlund. did anybody else catch that?
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

side note, i think ryback is improving (changing his style) on the mic, and it's getting better, right?

also, caesaro has a new image every week now..the last 2 weeks he reminded me a lot of bob backlund. did anybody else catch that?

this. a lot better on the mic. less robot, more anger.

so what happened to fandango?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

this. a lot better on the mic. less robot, more anger.

so what happened to fandango?

they say a concussion because of ryder, which isn't surprising. every time i see wrestle he does go over board on his kicks and punches.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

who dat n***a?

his drop kicks are so awful lol.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

who dat n***a?

So I guess its rumored WWE management is going to have Cena win at Payback so they can have him start feuding with Brian Danielson. So much for Ryback's push.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So I guess its rumored WWE management is going to have Cena win at Payback so they can have him start feuding with Brian Danielson. So much for Ryback's push.

Yep, Cena vs Bryan is supposed to happen at MITB.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Yep, Cena vs Bryan is supposed to happen at MITB.

I will assume they are going to make Cena vulnerable again and win at the last moment at Payback. This can help Ryback maintain his destructive gimmick, but Vince is not helping his career by making him lose at every PPV.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
"I threw up once. My puke is bigger than you." - Ryback to Bryan.

Yeahhhhhhhh, WWE.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

who dat n***a?

What ever happened to him? Horrible on the mic but awesome to watch.

Rumored next feud for Ryback is Randy Orton.
good impact last night. velvet sky is f**king hot! good lord...

really enjoying imact more and more each week. that company would be so much better than WWE right now even if they had half their money.
Share 49erswebzone