who dat n***a?
Originally posted by jrg:

his drop kicks are so awful lol.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

who dat n***a?

So I guess its rumored WWE management is going to have Cena win at Payback so they can have him start feuding with Brian Danielson. So much for Ryback's push.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So I guess its rumored WWE management is going to have Cena win at Payback so they can have him start feuding with Brian Danielson. So much for Ryback's push.

Yep, Cena vs Bryan is supposed to happen at MITB.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Yep, Cena vs Bryan is supposed to happen at MITB.

I will assume they are going to make Cena vulnerable again and win at the last moment at Payback. This can help Ryback maintain his destructive gimmick, but Vince is not helping his career by making him lose at every PPV.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
"I threw up once. My puke is bigger than you." - Ryback to Bryan.

Yeahhhhhhhh, WWE.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

who dat n***a?

What ever happened to him? Horrible on the mic but awesome to watch.

Rumored next feud for Ryback is Randy Orton.

good impact last night. velvet sky is f**king hot! good lord...

really enjoying imact more and more each week. that company would be so much better than WWE right now even if they had half their money.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
good impact last night. velvet sky is f**king hot! good lord...

really enjoying imact more and more each week. that company would be so much better than WWE right now even if they had half their money.

Real good for being Taped a week in advance. They go live one week then next it's taped the same night as live.

Right now they are better than Smackdown. Some dont like them because of Hogan, but I like the idea of Main Event Mafia being back, I imagine Sting, Angle, Joe, Magnus, Rampage Jackson, and maybe Steiner.
Also the new AJ Styles is bad ass. He is there top guy.

Top homegrown talent would be.

AJ Styles
Bobby Roode
James Storm
Samoa Joe
Daniels
Kazarian
Magnus

Then top non homegrown

Bully Ray
Devon
Angle
Sting
Mr. Anderson
[ Edited by AB83Rules on Jun 14, 2013 at 11:53 AM ]
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Real good for being Taped a week in advance. They go live one week then next it's taped the same night as live.

Right now they are better than Smackdown. Some dont like them because of Hogan, but I like the idea of Main Event Mafia being back, I imagine Sting, Angle, Joe, Magnus, Rampage Jackson, and maybe Steiner.

yes, i don't enjoy any hogan angle. he's a POS who just cant get out of the spot light. he's above average at best on the mic, when at times it's just mediocre. don't care too much for sting either. him and hogan just need to go away already...aces and eights have a good thing going right now; aj styles, storm, joe, and plenty others on the roster keep me entertained.

for the most part im enjoying it more than i am WWE right now. much less gimmicks and self promotions.

AJ Styles
Bobby Roode
James Storm
Samoa Joe
Daniels
Kazarian
Magnus

Then top non homegrown

Bully Ray
Devon
Angle
Sting
Mr. Anderson
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

yes, i don't enjoy any hogan angle. he's a POS who just cant get out of the spot light. he's above average at best on the mic, when at times it's just mediocre. don't care too much for sting either. him and hogan just need to go away already...aces and eights have a good thing going right now; aj styles, storm, joe, and plenty others on the roster keep me entertained.

for the most part im enjoying it more than i am WWE right now. much less gimmicks and self promotions.

AJ Styles
Bobby Roode
James Storm
Samoa Joe
Daniels
Kazarian
Magnus

Then top non homegrown

Bully Ray
Devon
Angle
Sting
Mr. Anderson

I dont mind Sting, he can still go. I'm kinda glad now he cant fight for the title, so he can just lead the MEM, and have someone else fight for title.

Joe is a guy I love, and needs a title run. Anderson too, but he is with Aces and 8's. Bound for Glory Series should be fun, no Angle or Sting or Storm. So whoever wins will be entertaining. Maybe Roode, Aries is another guy I love.

The X Division is amazing. Sabin coming off 2 ACL injuries and still having confidence is a big ups to him. Even the Knockouts wrestle better than WWE Diva's. Not just eye candy.
Share 49ersWebzone