Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Does the wwe app work for u guys?

i refuse to download that crap
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Does the wwe app work for u guys?

i refuse to download that crap

It would be one hell of a drinking game that one would take a shot when cole mentions the wwe app
Big e has jungle fever
Kaitlin would get it
These guys in the promo remind me of duck dynasty
The Sandblow-Little Jimmy match was brought to you by Hardees Super Bacon Bacon Cheeseburger.
Originally posted by robniner:
The Sandblow-Little Jimmy match was brought to you by Hardees Super Bacon Bacon Cheeseburger.

Did anyone else find it a bit disturbing that the king was drooling over a sandwich that would give him another heart attack after the first bite?
good raw
edit
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 11, 2013 at 6:42 AM ]
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
Google Nerds are extremely upset. Girls are icky.

B-Dazzle continues to be the highlight of RAW. Great TV match with Rollins.

Originally posted by KRS-1:
B-Dazzle continues to be the highlight of RAW. Great TV match with Rollins.

yea but it looks like he's going to be paired with Orton going forward for a little bit at least, hopefully he gets a title shot this year
Originally posted by 228niner:
yea but it looks like he's going to be paired with Orton going forward for a little bit at least, hopefully he gets a title shot this year

Ehhh I think they will only work this PPV as a tag team. It could lead towards a singles match between them be it at MiTB or SummerSlam.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by 228niner:

Ehhh I think they will only work this PPV as a tag team. It could lead towards a singles match between them be it at MiTB or SummerSlam.

hopefully so, DB needs to be in singles action
Share 49erswebzone