There are 102 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Daniel Bryan has always been great in the ring but lately he has been on a whole new level. He's awesome.

They're finally letting him loose. He steals the show every night if you let him.
Was bray wyatt on raw? I missed it
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rampage Jackson signed w/ TNA
Originally posted by jrg:
Daniel Bryan has always been great in the ring but lately he has been on a whole new level. He's awesome.

They're finally letting him loose. He steals the show every night if you let him.

Word. Just a matter of time before he's in the title hunt again. It was really cool they didn't let Ryback pin him.
  • evil

He is the next big babyface star if they let him be, really hope they don't turn him heel. He's the best wrestler in the business right now by far.

Originally posted by BMoore56:
Was bray wyatt on raw? I missed it

No, their aired the second vignette. I don't expect him before the PPV or the RAW following the PPV.
another great read from an interview with randy orton.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/17331/randy-orton-is-fine-being-a-babyface-must-read
Cena vs Bryan is penciled in to be the main event at Money in the Bank next month.
Cena vs Bryan is penciled in to be the main event at Money in the Bank next month.

This should be good

The Bellas will have to split because of this.
Originally posted by robniner:

This should be good

The Bellas will have to split because of this.

Haha!
It should be really good. Bryan can have a great match with anyone and for all the s**t he gets Cena can have tremendous matches too. From what I read both are gonna stay face too. I don't think Bryan can ever be a full fledged heel again.

lol, ya i watched impact last night, and i was cringing when rampage came out and did his promo. i'm not sure who the idiot in the back was that told him to say what he did, but that was just awful to watch. he will improve though, he just needs to be rampage.
Wow that was really cheesy. hahhaha
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran

LOL

Anybody seen the Cryptkeeper lately?
Share 49erswebzone