There are 218 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
i've heard about wyatt and that stable for a while now, glad to see them get their push.

curious to see on what the WWE is gonna do with them. i doubt they don't start having a feud with the shield here soon. wyatt and his family, would've gone over as faces during the attitude era, but i don't think they could do that now, at least without not making them more kid friendly. with that said, i doubt the WWE would keep the shield and wyatt family as heels.

keep the wyatts heal. they seem like the personality that could be an Austin/Punk kind of face, as well aka anti-heroes

it might work, but remember, punk was already one of the best, if not the best indy wrestler at the time. he's already had a lot of issues with the creative team, and i really do believe he would've left a long time ago if they wouldn't at least let him somewhat be himself. wwe is gonna control and do what they want with this wyatt family, if they were to turn face, they would probably be another version of the funkasoraus or some goofy s**t like that.

if they were to turn the shield face, they could still keep that undefeated streak they have. however, if they keep them heal and have the wyatts be the good guys, they would have to beat the shield. otherwise, they would just be wasting new talent. as heels (wyatt), they could still lose and look good, but people expect a face to win.

they could evolve into the anti-hero, but they have to prove their worth first.
Heels, gentlemen. For Gordon Solie's sake, they are heels. And of a first rate Rob Zombie psychotic nature. I see shades of Kevin Sullivan in these repackaged Devil's Rejects.

Here is the thing, WWE will f**k them up. They won't be as nearly frightening as they should be. Nor as sick and demented. Now, hit my damn music!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
And another damn thing, they need Mic Foley with them. But not the cuddly and sweet one, I don't want Dude Love. I want f**kin' Cactus Jack! Now, where was I? Ahh yes...hit my damn music one more time!!!!

Someone wants Edge to return.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Ambrose vs Kingston while short was very good and the tag title match last night was f'n awesome. Bryan and Rollins did phenomenal jobs.

Oh and this vignette was incredible...looking forward to the Wyatt Family debut.

Who the f are they ? When do they debut n I'm guessing it will be against 3mb lol

The Godwins?

Godwins reborn!

Bray Wyatt is going to BE SICK

Like a cult leader with the promos.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

Ehh.
This Ambrose promo made me sad.

a little piece from Ortons interview with IGN about his new move 12 rounds, talking about a shoot they did:

Once, we were in downtown Vancouver at night. I'm in a car by myself and I'm being pulled. The cameras shooting in through the front windshield and there's a tow truck pulling me along. And you've got Roel and all these other cameramen on the back of this truck getting different angled shots on me. So I'm not really driving.

And we get to this stop light and there're all these kids out and they're drunk. It's a bad area, as I was told by the local guys. And this drunk guy walks over and he's now between the two cars. So he's in front of me and behind the tow truck and he's in between the two vehicles and he's waving at the cameramen like "Look at me, I'm drunk." And his friends are laughing. And the light turns green. And the tow truck driver doesn't know that he's behind him, and in between the two cars, so it starts to inch forward. This guy almost died. It was f***ing hilarious. He must have been on mushrooms or something. I don't know what kind of drugs the kids in Vancouver get their hands on, but it wasn't just bc bud, lemme tell you.

So he popped right up after it looked like his leg should have been broken and he started pounding on my car, and then chasing the car as we drove off. And I'm just looking at him, hands not even on the wheel, screaming "Hey, you dumbass!" He though I had hit him and I wasn't even driving my vehicle. So all this was captured on camera. So I was hoping it'd make it to the outtakes. They'd have to bleep out a lot of the profanity, but it was pretty entertaining. [laughs]
a little piece from Ortons interview with IGN about his new move 12 rounds, talking about a shoot they did:

Once, we were in downtown Vancouver at night. I'm in a car by myself and I'm being pulled. The cameras shooting in through the front windshield and there's a tow truck pulling me along. And you've got Roel and all these other cameramen on the back of this truck getting different angled shots on me. So I'm not really driving.

And we get to this stop light and there're all these kids out and they're drunk. It's a bad area, as I was told by the local guys. And this drunk guy walks over and he's now between the two cars. So he's in front of me and behind the tow truck and he's in between the two vehicles and he's waving at the cameramen like "Look at me, I'm drunk." And his friends are laughing. And the light turns green. And the tow truck driver doesn't know that he's behind him, and in between the two cars, so it starts to inch forward. This guy almost died. It was f***ing hilarious. He must have been on mushrooms or something. I don't know what kind of drugs the kids in Vancouver get their hands on, but it wasn't just bc bud, lemme tell you.

So he popped right up after it looked like his leg should have been broken and he started pounding on my car, and then chasing the car as we drove off. And I'm just looking at him, hands not even on the wheel, screaming "Hey, you dumbass!" He though I had hit him and I wasn't even driving my vehicle. So all this was captured on camera. So I was hoping it'd make it to the outtakes. They'd have to bleep out a lot of the profanity, but it was pretty entertaining. [laughs]

you know orton knows his drugs

bet he wanted to get out of that car and party with them
Originally posted by ads_2006:
you know orton knows his drugs

bet he wanted to get out of that car and party with them

lol ya

hwo come wwe's movies don't go on the big screens?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

because they suck
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

because they suck

I thought "The Call" with Halle burry was well liked/reviewed

Dead Man Down had mixed reviews
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I thought "The Call" with Halle burry was well liked/reviewed

Dead Man Down had mixed reviews

dead man down was coo. LOL, it's funny to hear barrett cuss.
Rumor Bray Wyatt is coming to Raw true?
Share 49ersWebzone