LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Abyss rules. What are you guys talking about. Good on the mic, he can be serious or funny, good wrestler, does Foley level insane hardcore ish. And he's openly said he modeled himself after Mick Foley. That was even a storyline.

TNA has its issues, but this week's Impact was a step in the right direction for sure.

His Joseph Park character is great. The mannerisms, facial expressions, verbiage and delivery with the character are top notch.
Great so now Cena is King of Extreme, because he is 4-0 at "Extreme Rules"?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
wow, raw sucked hard last night. was there a match on the card that lasted over 5 min? i honestly didn't even notice if there was. besides the last segment, that s**t was boring.

the production is great, the content just play sucks, and i would much rather have good content than some pretty flashing lights and over done intros.

and i did try watching TNA last week, just couldn't do it. TNA is the opposite of WWE right now, good content, but the production just sucks. i will give it another shot this week, and will try and just focus on the wrestling and storyline, but they need to make sting look like he didn't just come off the streets...and hogan and his ugly ass daughter need to go as well
Fandango thing was ok. Cena crap was gay.

I heard that Zigglers tweets were better than raw.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Fandango thing was ok. Cena crap was gay.

I heard that Zigglers tweets were better than raw.

Raw without Punk and Ziggler is just meh
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
5 Biggest Pops in WWE history

The Rock returns 2011

Stone Cold returns 2011

Chris Jericho returns/debuts

Brock Lesnar returns 2012

• jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

Chris Jericho returns/debuts

long hair jericho was one of the best characters eh - eh - evaa! that segment was one of the best ever as well.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Raw without Punk and Ziggler is just meh

this.

too bad Zigg got hurt and won't compete this sunday
This is bigger than some of those pops.

https

#t=15s
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Ya that one is pretty good too
Originally posted by btthepunk:
This is bigger than some of those pops.

https

#t=15s

wow, and that was only for the IC title! when titles used to mean something...it doesn't matter who would win the IC title right now, it wouldn't get half the pop that got.
Share 49ersWebzone