LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
yesterdays' Impact > Raw

Austin Aries > CM Punk

37:00 sexual harris'ment

thats because cm punk isnt allowed to get away with as much. for a pg rated product, cm punk does a good job.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dolph Ziggler diagnosed with retrograde amnesia following concussion

http://www.wrestling-online.com/wwe/dolph-ziggler-diagnosed-with-retrograde-amnesia-following-concussion/
Originally posted by jrg:

http://www.wrestling-online.com/wwe/dolph-ziggler-diagnosed-with-retrograde-amnesia-following-concussion/

Dude has been taking massive bumps before his title run. Hope he heals up.

i wouldnt mind to keep the feud between del rio and swagger going. image how intense this would've been if it was tv14
  • evil
  • Veteran
yesterdays' Impact > Raw

Austin Aries > CM Punk

Impact has been the better overall wrestling show for weeks now. Also Bully Ray is probably the best heel in the business right now and Bad Influence and The Dirty Heels are the 2 best tag teams going today.

And GORE, Aries is better in ring than Punk but in a non PG environment Punk is the better promo guy.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
yesterdays' Impact > Raw

Austin Aries > CM Punk

Impact has been the better overall wrestling show for weeks now. Also Bully Ray is probably the best heel in the business right now and Bad Influence and The Dirty Heels are the 2 best tag teams going today.

And GORE, Aries is better in ring than Punk but in a non PG environment Punk is the better promo guy.

46:30 badass suicide dive by punk.

as for the promo stuff...
all adlib off the top;

lmfao @5:10

TNA is on fire right now. Abyss returning was huge for TNA against Aces and 8s. Bully is an awesome heel champ.

AJ Styles new gimmick is awesome, acts like a loner, and kicks ass, dont take s**t, even from friends like Daniels, Kaz and Storm(All are real life friends).

Sting still has it. If I had to say on a great day Impact is on par with RAW, and is better than Smackdown.

Jokers Wild PPV was good. Enjoyed it for only 14.95. I refused to read spoilers. Can't wait for Hardcore Justice 2 One Night Only PPV. July 5th.
Also Aries/Roode are a great combo. Aries is dynamic on mic, Roode reminds me of HHH. Business guy. Storm more HBK with that Last Call Superkick.

Bad Influence is a good team, Daniels has world title look, and Kaz is amaing X-Division guy.

Chavo and Hernandez as tag titles are great. Now it's 4 way tag match as Slamiversy(sp?), Bad Influence, Dirty Heelz, Chavo/Super Mex, and Storm/Mystery Partner.
I have to agree. Impact was awesome this week.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Christopher Daniels is so gay.

Lol my buddy calls him "the gay Mr. Clean"

drinking appletinis and s**t

Christopher Daniels is so gay.

Lol my buddy calls him "the gay Mr. Clean"

drinking appletinis and s**t

the appletinis and scarves are lulz. WTF.
I've always hated Abyss. Blatant Mankind/Undertaker wannabe ripoff. He's always just been a typical monster wrestler that TNA gives way too much power to.

I really want TNA to do well but it always seems once they get a good idea, they find a way to screw it up.
Originally posted by 9ers:
I've always hated Abyss. Blatant Mankind/Undertaker wannabe ripoff. He's always just been a typical monster wrestler that TNA gives way too much power to.

I really want TNA to do well but it always seems once they get a good idea, they find a way to screw it up.

aman
Abyss rules. What are you guys talking about. Good on the mic, he can be serious or funny, good wrestler, does Foley level insane hardcore ish. And he's openly said he modeled himself after Mick Foley. That was even a storyline.

TNA has its issues, but this week's Impact was a step in the right direction for sure.
46:30 badass suicide dive by punk.

as for the promo stuff...
all adlib off the top;

lmfao @5:10

You mean badass suicide dive by aries
Share 49ersWebzone