There are 176 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by ads_2006:
they don't do much on the outside floor any more

during 80's and 90's

you would see slams, pile-drivers on the outside, even with the gym mat pulled back,

Those days are over with all of the studies about concussions. Makes you wonder if they'll ever go back to a edgy product, because it won't be the same. The removal of head shots, restrictive move sets are here to stay.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

during 80's and 90's

you would see slams, pile-drivers on the outside, even with the gym mat pulled back,

Those days are over with all of the studies about concussions. Makes you wonder if they'll ever go back to a edgy product, because it won't be the same. The removal of head shots, restrictive move sets are here to stay.

Thanks, Chris Benobama
Originally posted by TheRambler:

during 80's and 90's

Thanks, Chris Benobama

The piledriver is banned thanks in part to the late Owen almost breaking Stone Cold's neck at Summerslam years ago. Only Taker and Kane can do the move.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
The piledriver is banned thanks in part to the late Owen almost breaking Stone Cold's neck at Summerslam years ago. Only Taker and Kane can do the move.

banned from a lot of places apparently
suicide coming back next week to TNA.
Mickey James really spreads eagle during her matches doesn't she.lol .
Better than cinemax.
Sting is still dope to me, and bully ray and devon going old school with the 3D brought back some neighborhood memories. My neck still hurts from that garbage bin.
Sabin is back and that is awesome considering that it took him 2 years to fix his damn acl. Austin Aries vs Christopher Daniels and that other dude on the mic is hilarious.

''You're just a midget vegan who smells of broccoli. ''

''I may be a vegan but that just means the meat is in your mouth not mine" -Austin Aries

during 80's and 90's

Thanks, Chris Benobama

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

during 80's and 90's

Thanks, Chris Benobama

Vince was pissed about that.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by jrg:

John Cena?

Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by jrg:

John Cena?

cm punk i believe
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I thought it was pretty clear it's punk
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Tim Tebow - Coming to a WWE near you
Originally posted by Janitor:
Tim Tebow - Coming to a WWE near you

lol wut
lol, it was just a "what if" report. i couldnt see Tebow in the WWE, the guy is too much of a robot, he would be awful on the mic. chael sonnen now, he would be the man in WWE if used right, the guy is gold on the mic.
Share 49ersWebzone