There are 282 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
their crowds put ours to shame...... smh

Well if we werent given s**tty product every week our crowds would probably be better.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
their crowds put ours to shame...... smh

Well if we werent given s**tty product every week our crowds would probably be better.

not like they get a better product. it all sucks lol
Dwayne Johnson's rep tells E! News that the star underwent an emergency hernia operation last night, forcing him to miss last night's Los Angeles premiere of his latest film, Pain & Gain. He is now resting up at home.

rocks done wrestling.
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Apr 23, 2013 at 4:12 PM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Dwayne Johnson's rep tells E! News that the star underwent an emergency hernia operation last night, forcing him to miss laseet night's Los Angeles premiere of his latest film, Pain & Gain. He is now resting up at home.

rocks done wrestling.

Did that come out of his own mouth ?
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Dwayne Johnson's rep tells E! News that the star underwent an emergency hernia operation last night, forcing him to miss laseet night's Los Angeles premiere of his latest film, Pain & Gain. He is now resting up at home.

rocks done wrestling.

speculation on my end. but he did have surgery for 3 hernias

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

rocks done wrestling.

Doesn't look like it took much out of him lol
I understand the Ryback heel turn, but they could accomplish it better if they didn't have him talk so damn much. He barely talked as a face, keep him away from the monologues.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I understand the Ryback heel turn, but they could accomplish it better if they didn't have him talk so damn much. He barely talked as a face, keep him away from the monologues.

I thought Vince liked his mic work since his skip Sheffield days
its time to break up team hell no. daniel needs to feud with ziggler, asap!
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

that would be awesome, hell no is stale as hell

i disagree with breaking up the group. I think team hell no is the best thing going for WWE. The crowd seem to LOVE THEM.

I would like to see Zigler vs bryan feud, doe.

BTW, im watching the ladder matches on netflix and it's jeff hardy vs rvd while rvd was the Intercontential Champion. I cannot even tell you who has that belt now and days. That belt USE TO mean something......

rocks done wrestling.

right arm is WAY bigger than the left

• jrg
  • Veteran
dude prob faps a bunch

i disagree with breaking up the group. I think team hell no is the best thing going for WWE. The crowd seem to LOVE THEM.

I would like to see Zigler vs bryan feud, doe.

BTW, im watching the ladder matches on netflix and it's jeff hardy vs rvd while rvd was the Intercontential Champion. I cannot even tell you who has that belt now and days. That belt USE TO mean something......

That was an awesome match, reall haven't watched wrestling much since 2002/03 so idk if there have been better matches but that sticks out to me as one of the best ladder matches
Heard Cena got injured... don't know if it's true though.
Share 49ersWebzone