There are 87 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by ads_2006:
a big reason he left was because of the direction wwe was going towards (PG-13). Yes they have said ass and b***h a few times since Batista left. The best time for batista to come back was during CM Punks run, now with Cena champ again, its going to be more and more PG-13 like.

You mean PG, not PG-13.
not sure if somebody posted?
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Exactly Marvel probably made it pretty clear he can't jump back into wrestling until after filming is done

I imagine if he comes back it's to copy the Rock. He's here to wrestle/ promote his movie.

The WWE has Mark Henry, Ryback, and Ryblack.......I mean Langston. Batista wont come back.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
a big reason he left was because of the direction wwe was going towards (PG-13). Yes they have said ass and b***h a few times since Batista left. The best time for batista to come back was during CM Punks run, now with Cena champ again, its going to be more and more PG-13 like.

If the money is right he'd probably do it. I could definitely see one more run before he fully retires, he's already in his forties so it would need to be soon.
lol at 3MB vs Lesnar
Cesaro has been officially buried.
Cesaro is boring but a good wrestler.

Kofi winning and he's been absent for over a month? Cmon WWE?!?!?!
Kofi is so boring.

ONLY time he has EVER been interesting was when he fueded with Orton a year or so ago.
H/Lesnar should be Hell In A Cell, not a steel cage.
Originally posted by jrg:
Kofi is so boring.

ONLY time he has EVER been interesting was when he fueded with Orton a year or so ago.

That was like 2009. Geez, time flies.....

LOL at the Fandango craze.
This crowd sucks compared to last week
This crowd can just WOOOOOOOOOOO at the craze.
Man, I wish ecery crowd was like last weeks. It makes a HUGE difference.
At least dolph is charismatic!!!
Share 49erswebzone