LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Big rumor that Batista is coming back soon. Possibly to feud with Lesnar.
I missed most of the time when he was a big star. Looking back at his big matches though and he always seemed to be pretty good in the ring.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I missed most of the time when he was a big star. Looking back at his big matches though and he always seemed to be pretty good in the ring.

batista, lol.

Man, these rumors are killing the surprises in wrestling.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

batista, lol.

Man, these rumors are killing the surprises in wrestling.

The internet has ruined wrestling more than anything else.
Lol Batista is not coming back anytime soon

He was cast for a big role in an upcoming movie
Originally posted by ads_2006:

He will be Drax in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Exactly Marvel probably made it pretty clear he can't jump back into wrestling until after filming is done
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Exactly Marvel probably made it pretty clear he can't jump back into wrestling until after filming is done

If it started soon he'd be available around summerslam.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I imagine if he comes back it's to copy the Rock. He's here to wrestle/ promote his movie.

a big reason he left was because of the direction wwe was going towards (PG-13). Yes they have said ass and b***h a few times since Batista left. The best time for batista to come back was during CM Punks run, now with Cena champ again, its going to be more and more PG-13 like.
a big reason he left was because of the direction wwe was going towards (PG-13). Yes they have said ass and b***h a few times since Batista left. The best time for batista to come back was during CM Punks run, now with Cena champ again, its going to be more and more PG-13 like.

You mean PG, not PG-13.
not sure if somebody posted?
Originally posted by tjd808185:

I imagine if he comes back it's to copy the Rock. He's here to wrestle/ promote his movie.

The WWE has Mark Henry, Ryback, and Ryblack.......I mean Langston. Batista wont come back.

If the money is right he'd probably do it. I could definitely see one more run before he fully retires, he's already in his forties so it would need to be soon.
Share 49ersWebzone