There are 99 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:

i thought those crutches were plastic
Originally posted by pdizo916:

i thought those crutches were plastic

I still remember a match where Hardcore Holly was hit in the back by a steel chair so hard that it cut a 5 inch gash deep in his skin. Gotta love the PG era.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
btw, i would smash vickie...

yes she would get the D
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Rumor has it stone cold completely healed from his neck injury and wants to return at sum point

dude would be the oldest wrestler on raw

idk if vince would take that chance.

Plus Austin cant be himself in the PG era

They would let stone cold do whatever he watned, just like they let the Rock say what he wants on tv

Takers older than austin

25-30 minute overrun
I'm ordering wrestlemania for Punk vs Taker, everything else will be subpar

I actually think Fandango vs Jericho is gonna be a great match if given enough time. Vince is huge on Fandango and he may want him to showcase his talent.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I actually think Fandango vs Jericho is gonna be a great match if given enough time. Vince is huge on Fandango and he may want him to showcase his talent.

Yep Fandango is a very good wrestler. I crack up at the "you can't wrestle" chants from crowds.
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM ]

Yep Fandango is a very good wrestler. I crack up at the "you can't wrestle" chants from crowds.
lol yea those chants are funny, I hope they find a way to sneak Ceasaro on the card his match with Jericho was awesome

talk about pressure. One of his first if not VERY first matches in the WWE will be a WM
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

LMAO!!!! Thats awesome!

bwasahhaaaha
cena needs to turn heel already.

But he needs to be a bad ass bad guy so ppl will like him again.

my cousin and i were saying the same thing during his boring rant. then he said that he would do anything to get this win. i think he turns heel by cheating.

i crack up, too, considering the majority of the fanbase have never seen him wrestle. then they all stopped chanting that as soon as he jumped up the turnbuckle lol
Originally posted by SF69ers:

my cousin and i were saying the same thing during his boring rant. then he said that he would do anything to get this win. i think he turns heel by cheating.

Then the question would be if Cena turns heel does Punk turn face again? I don't know if they would just want the biggest full time faces being Sheamus and Ryback. Orton is always rumored to turn heel and Big Show isn't much of a draw anymore.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Then the question would be if Cena turns heel does Punk turn face again? I don't know if they would just want the biggest full time faces being Sheamus and Ryback. Orton is always rumored to turn heel and Big Show isn't much of a draw anymore.

i can see Cena turning heel and feuding with Ryback. Punk staying heel and feuding with Daniel Bryan again, who I'm hoping get a big push soon. I can see Orton turning his back on Sheamus/Big Show and joining The Shield
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Unless they come up with a "Cena-like" babyface, Cena will never turn heel. I realize Brock Lesnar is only here for a paycheck, but they brought him back to be fed to Cena and then job out to a former WWE/WHC in 2 of the 3 matches he worked?
Share 49erswebzone