There are 73 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by jrg:
Ric Flair's son Reid died today at just 24 years of age. RIP.

oh damn. what happened?

found dead in his apt I believe....doesn't seem like suicide though, probably OD.

Was getting ready for an independent wrestling event. Eerily similar to Eddie Guerrero.

poor kid struggled with drugs and got lost. He tried but it took his life in the end. Sad a f . especially what with nature boy is going through at this time in his life.

RIP
Originally posted by ads_2006:
tmz reports he had herion use issues in the past

Sounds like what happened with Andy Reid's son.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Wrestling business is not pretty for sure. Wrestlers taking all kinds of painkillers to ease the bruises they suffer in the ring on a daily basis.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Wrestling business is not pretty for sure. Wrestlers taking all kinds of painkillers to ease the bruises they suffer in the ring on a daily basis.

Yeah a lot of people who aren't wrestling fans don't really understand the abuse these guys put on their bodies. I remember Dennis Rodman saying after his WCW thing that he couldn't handle doing that full time and that basketball is a day in the park compared to wrestling.
should see how scott hall is doing now after hooking up with Jake Roberts & DDP.

they're both doing DDPYoga ( few videos on YouTube)
Rumor has it stone cold completely healed from his neck injury and wants to return at sum point
Punk vs Austin
WM30
  • jrg
  • Veteran

There Are Rumours That Eminem Will Perform "Till I Collapse" Before John Cena's Entrance At Wrestlemania 29.
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Rumor has it stone cold completely healed from his neck injury and wants to return at sum point

dude would be the oldest wrestler on raw

idk if vince would take that chance.

Plus Austin cant be himself in the PG era
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Only would want Stone Cold as a "general manager"
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Only would want Stone Cold as a "general manager"

this

There Are Rumours That Eminem Will Perform "Till I Collapse" Before John Cena's Entrance At Wrestlemania 29.

Booooo!

Cena doesn't deserve such a huge star performing for him.
Old news. The question is can WWE and Austin come to a deal with Austin with the Rock already on the card?

I hate today too.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Apr 1, 2013 at 8:02 AM ]
Originally posted by BMoore56:

dude would be the oldest wrestler on raw

idk if vince would take that chance.

Plus Austin cant be himself in the PG era

They would let stone cold do whatever he watned, just like they let the Rock say what he wants on tv
Share 49erswebzone