There are 148 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,191
Undertaker, The Rock, and HHH all confirmed for tonight
Originally posted by jrg:
Undertaker, The Rock, and HHH all confirmed for tonight

I got a text message from wwe saying "I have risen" so I'm also banking on the undertaker showing up tonight
Originally posted by jrg:
Undertaker, The Rock, and HHH all confirmed for tonight


Is this 2001?

I'd love to see some kind of face off between Rock and HHH. Even if its just a handshake type thing.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,191
Undertaker kicks it off!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,191
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by jrg:
Undertaker, The Rock, and HHH all confirmed for tonight


Is this 2001?

I'd love to see some kind of face off between Rock and HHH. Even if its just a handshake type thing.

"Old School" night
Layla el is fkn gorgeous
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,191
Pretty meh RAW

This "Old School" s**t is annoying..the drums in the "intro music" and that damn siren.
Michael Cole was wearing one of Eddie DeBartelo's old two-pieces
"Any superstar who dares trespass in my yard will feel my wrath at a reasonable hour."






Undertaker vows to wrestle at all WWE events within walking distance of his house
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,191
Originally posted by zillabeast:
"Any superstar who dares trespass in my yard will feel my wrath at a reasonable hour."






Undertaker vows to wrestle at all WWE events within walking distance of his house

Lol, well what does he consider "walking distance"
"OH YOU DIDN"T KNOW???

Best part of Raw for me. The Outlaws were always a couple of my favorites back in the day.
"Lance Armstrong, he was full of crap and so are you." Classic.

They need to have all the rest of Cena/Rock promos end in a fight like Punk/Rock.
I honestly think 'Taker would be more than happy to let Phil Brooks end his streak. A passing of the torch sort of thing.

The Streak itself is a brand though. Putting a ding in it would be bad for business. 21-0.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I honestly think 'Taker would be more than happy to let Phil Brooks end his streak. A passing of the torch sort of thing.

The Streak itself is a brand though. Putting a ding in it would be bad for business. 21-0.

I've heard that Taker was willing to let Orton end it 8 years ago, he even encouraged it, but Vince just couldn't do it. At this point, I just don't see it happening. The streak will live on.
What happened to Orton. He's a scrub now. Before, he was a main eventer.
Share 49erswebzone