LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
-I don't know much about Bruno Sanmartino ,but I guess he was something big like Hogan or Cena back in the day.

-Orton got a HUGE pop. Orton and Y2J

-No divas match again I guess they're only going to be featured on Smackdown / main event. I needs my puppies

Give the guy the title already

I think he wins Elimination Chamber
http://https

Whoa ECW type crowd for TNA .
I only watch for the X divsion. This is awesome
  • jrg
  • Veteran
On RAW did Brad Maddox sound like Bane from Batman to anybody else?
-I don't know much about Bruno Sanmartino ,but I guess he was something big like Hogan or Cena back in the day. -Orton got a HUGE pop. Orton and Y2J -No divas match again I guess they're only going to be featured on Smackdown / main event. I needs my puppies
Bruno Sammartino, the original Italian Stallion, innovator of the Italian Backbreaker, was born in Pizzoferrato Italy. As a mere child of 4, single-handedly strangled 6 marauding bears who were spreading terror and uncollected trash in his picturesque, but wretchedly impoverished village in the Abruzzi Appennines. He became an instant hero, but soon realized he wanted more in life than killing bears and uprooting the stumps of fallen trees. Emigrated to America where he met up with his father who had fled Italy to escape the tyranny of Bruno's mother. The rest is history.
The dude is a hero to many American- Italian personalties such as P. J. Carlesimo whom you may recall, fell victim to Latrell Sprewell's perfectly executed Choke Slam.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 8, 2013 at 7:34 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

Originally posted by TheRambler:
Big E stands there with his muscles, can't talk, can't wrestle. In other words, Vince's wet dream and the fans nightmare. Bobby Lashley 2.0.

That's about it. Very well expressed. The Big E gives me the impression he isn't particularly pleased with the situation. Looks like he would rather be some place else.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM ]
Make a clip of the Big E wrestling the Great Khali A cure for insomnia.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Punk ripping that kids sign was fricking hilarious!!

he did that last week too. I love that ish.

He did it last Saturday night in Montgomery AL, me and my son now wait every show for him to do that...ala Chris Jericho
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by jrg:

lol ya, and somebody inthe crowd yelled, "that's bane!"

until lastnight i liked him on the mic, idk why he would try and change his voice like that, he's already good.

• jrg
  • Veteran
I have seen a lot of these pictures of Beyond Decency elsewhere. Don't care for her as an entertainer. She was slammed big time for her show in NO. There seems a personal dislike for her as well. What gives?

Beyonce would have trouble keeping up with Tina.

The chick who takes over lead vocals towards the end is totally awesome. Powerful voice, and great looks.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 8, 2013 at 8:21 PM ]
no divas on Smackdown either. Vince is going to pull the plug sooner or later .
Fandango lol
Divas - Knockouts - Eye candy. Apparently it draws fans who buy a large bucket of popcorn and attach it firmly onto their lap.

I want to see chicks like Megumi Kudo who could take some serious bumps. Long time retired. unfortunately. But there are still some Japanese babes who wouldn't hesitate to jam a chop stick up your. nose.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 9, 2013 at 2:22 AM ]
watching 40 omg moments on Netflix. I completely forgot about some of them lol

https

Share 49ersWebzone