There are 172 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I mentioned this before...

Mark Henry needs to bring back the Nation of Domination. Recruit Big E Langston, Shelton Benjamin, and..............Brodus Clay.

The most boring group evar!!!!!

i don't think so. mark henry doesn't have terrible mic skills. he's an intimidating, angry, "brother" and I feel like Brodus Clay could really feed off that. We still don't know much about Big E.

Big E stands there with his muscles, can't talk, can't wrestle. In other words, Vince's wet dream and the fans nightmare. Bobby Lashley 2.0.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I mentioned this before...

Mark Henry needs to bring back the Nation of Domination. Recruit Big E Langston, Shelton Benjamin, and..............Brodus Clay.

The most boring group evar!!!!!

i don't think so. mark henry doesn't have terrible mic skills. he's an intimidating, angry, "brother" and I feel like Brodus Clay could really feed off that. We still don't know much about Big E.

Big E stands there with his muscles, can't talk, can't wrestle. In other words, Vince's wet dream and the fans nightmare. Bobby Lashley 2.0.

I'll hold my judgement until he begins to get more TV time and wrestles.

Remember when Ron Simmons came to the WWF as Faarooq Asad??
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I mentioned this before...

Mark Henry needs to bring back the Nation of Domination. Recruit Big E Langston, Shelton Benjamin, and..............Brodus Clay.

The most boring group evar!!!!!

i don't think so. mark henry doesn't have terrible mic skills. he's an intimidating, angry, "brother" and I feel like Brodus Clay could really feed off that. We still don't know much about Big E.

Big E stands there with his muscles, can't talk, can't wrestle. In other words, Vince's wet dream and the fans nightmare. Bobby Lashley 2.0.

I'll hold my judgement until he begins to get more TV time and wrestles.

Remember when Ron Simmons came to the WWF as Faarooq Asad??
Yes I do. With the stupid helmet. Although he went by Farooq almost his entire WWF/E career.

APA = Farooq and Bradshaw, not Ron Simmonds and JBL IMO
-I don't know much about Bruno Sanmartino ,but I guess he was something big like Hogan or Cena back in the day.

-Orton got a HUGE pop. Orton and Y2J

-No divas match again I guess they're only going to be featured on Smackdown / main event. I needs my puppies
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,270
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
-I don't know much about Bruno Sanmartino ,but I guess he was something big like Hogan or Cena back in the day.

-Orton got a HUGE pop. Orton and Y2J

-No divas match again I guess they're only going to be featured on Smackdown / main event. I needs my puppies

Give the guy the title already

I think he wins Elimination Chamber
http://https

Whoa ECW type crowd for TNA .
I only watch for the X divsion. This is awesome
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,270
On RAW did Brad Maddox sound like Bane from Batman to anybody else?
-I don't know much about Bruno Sanmartino ,but I guess he was something big like Hogan or Cena back in the day. -Orton got a HUGE pop. Orton and Y2J -No divas match again I guess they're only going to be featured on Smackdown / main event. I needs my puppies
Bruno Sammartino, the original Italian Stallion, innovator of the Italian Backbreaker, was born in Pizzoferrato Italy. As a mere child of 4, single-handedly strangled 6 marauding bears who were spreading terror and uncollected trash in his picturesque, but wretchedly impoverished village in the Abruzzi Appennines. He became an instant hero, but soon realized he wanted more in life than killing bears and uprooting the stumps of fallen trees. Emigrated to America where he met up with his father who had fled Italy to escape the tyranny of Bruno's mother. The rest is history.
The dude is a hero to many American- Italian personalties such as P. J. Carlesimo whom you may recall, fell victim to Latrell Sprewell's perfectly executed Choke Slam.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 8, 2013 at 7:34 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
On RAW did Brad Maddox sound like Bane from Batman to anybody else?

Originally posted by TheRambler:
Big E stands there with his muscles, can't talk, can't wrestle. In other words, Vince's wet dream and the fans nightmare. Bobby Lashley 2.0.

That's about it. Very well expressed. The Big E gives me the impression he isn't particularly pleased with the situation. Looks like he would rather be some place else.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM ]
Make a clip of the Big E wrestling the Great Khali A cure for insomnia.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Punk ripping that kids sign was fricking hilarious!!

he did that last week too. I love that ish.

He did it last Saturday night in Montgomery AL, me and my son now wait every show for him to do that...ala Chris Jericho
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by jrg:
On RAW did Brad Maddox sound like Bane from Batman to anybody else?


lol ya, and somebody inthe crowd yelled, "that's bane!"

until lastnight i liked him on the mic, idk why he would try and change his voice like that, he's already good.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,270
Share 49erswebzone