LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 367 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
stupid. everybody knew cena was gonna win the rumble, and the rock was gonna win the belt, for the past 6 months now? way not to be predictable wwe...but i forgot it's now business before entertainment.

if rock goes into mania with belt against cena

there will be less ppv buys
Originally posted by Paul:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
wow, seriously a 5% rock with the peoples elbow beats a 50% punk, nice Vince, got us again.

agreed, I had a feeling this was coming.... damn what a bad match

I was hoping when Vince was gonna strip Punk of the title, Lesnar would come out and lock Vince in that move that would "break" his arm, can't remember the name of the submission move.
stupid. everybody knew cena was gonna win the rumble, and the rock was gonna win the belt, for the past 6 months now? way not to be predictable wwe...but i forgot it's now business before entertainment.

If it weren't for people ruining it on the internet it wouldn't be as predictable.
Last year everyone assumed Jericho was winning the Rumble because they brought him back to feud with Punk. Vince threw a swerve and had Sheamus win and people were pissed because it wasn't as predictable.
WWE is becoming a garbage product, I mean I know the outcomes are fake (lol), but this was all set up so Cena can get the belt back at Mania (and have a corny rematch), so Rock can act like he's a wrestler (and gives a s**t about the fans), disappear again around Spring to promote his movies, and WWE's PG generation jerk-off can sell more toddler shirts.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
The 49ers are in the Super Bowl

The Rock is WWE Champion

All is right in the world once again

The past year of WWE and TNA have been predictable. From Rock/Cena happening again, to the Aces and 8's storyline going on forever in TNA, to still no Lesnar back, and where the f*ck is The Undertaker.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

if rock goes into mania with belt against cena

there will be less ppv buys

They won't lose any sales. I bet it outsells last year.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
The only good that can come out of this is a (maybe) Cena heel turn?
Originally posted by btthepunk:

If it weren't for people ruining it on the internet it wouldn't be as predictable.
Last year everyone assumed Jericho was winning the Rumble because they brought him back to feud with Punk. Vince threw a swerve and had Sheamus win and people were pissed because it wasn't as predictable.

I want the unexpected and not the most obvious outcome come true every PPV. Not this crap, Rock/Cena 2, it's gonna be a boring WM.

Originally posted by Paul:
The only good that can come out of this is a (maybe) Cena heel turn?

I hope so man. I want a Heel Cena. But it wont happen, with his image with fans, he wont sell out as some say.
I thought it was a very good PPV. People will piss and moan about every outcome if the guy they like didn't win. The biggest surprise of the night was Hell No retaining.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
so guessing we will be seeing Punk-Taker, Cena-Rock, Orton-Sheamus (or Del Rio whatever)...Raw should be interesting tomorrow, I feel deflated now since Punk lost
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I thought it was a very good PPV. People will piss and moan about every outcome if the guy they like didn't win. The biggest surprise of the night was Hell No retaining.

Gonna be interesting tomorrow since they technically eliminated each other
Not huge Punk fan, but I feel sorry for the guy, the Rock is one of the most overrated pieces of s**t in wrestling, couldn't even hold Stone Cold's jock in the actual 'Attitude' era.
Share 49ersWebzone