LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

dare anyone here to watch this and not laugh.

This is amazing.

wow that was gold! lmao brilliant.

see the difference between that segment and this weeks raw segment, flair wasn't drunk in the TNA one

but ya, miz did not look good in that segment. the whole episode was pretty lame, the Cena Ziggler match wasn't bad.

this is what i'm starting to believe about Cena; still is an average wrestler, however, i think he has some of the best ideas when it comes to matches. every other pay per view match he has a good one - the matches look fresh and different, and i believe he has a lot of say on that - he's up there with guys like Shawn Michaels and Foley.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
The current layout for WWE'sRoyal Rumblepay-per-viewhas aRumblequalifying match planned for the YouTube pre-show, a Divas Title match that has not been determined yet, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow, Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk vs. The Rock and the 30-manRumblematch.

A timed outscriptshows the Divas match for 10 minutes, the Tag Team Title match for 10 minutes, the World Heavyweight Title match for 20 minutes, the WWE Title match for 30 minutes and theRumblemain event set for 70 minutes total. These times include intros, the match itself and post-match happenings.

Thescriptdoes not have winners orRumbleentrants at this point but does show that no other matches are scheduled such as The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro.

Glad the title match could possibly be long & seems like a decent show thus far... I am still holding out hope for a CM Punk win
I think the main event ends like this:

Rock and CM Punk have a great match. As soon as The Rock squats in preparation for the Rock Bottom, The Shield comes into the ring and surrounds him. As Punk starts to get back up, The Shield attacks CM Punk, therefore, disqualifying The Rock and not winning the title.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I think the main event ends like this:

Rock and CM Punk have a great match. As soon as The Rock squats in preparation for the Rock Bottom, The Shield comes into the ring and surrounds him. As Punk starts to get back up, The Shield attacks CM Punk, therefore, disqualifying The Rock and not winning the title.

Rock & CM Punk join the shield
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 17, 2013 at 3:05 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

Rock & CM Punk join the shield

i can't see the both of them joining. wouldn't know how the match would turn if both did. if anything, i see The Rock joining it.
Punk not joining Shield makes no sense, same with Rock joining. They are building up Punk as the ultimate Heel, and now he becomes a Face again in a matter of a few weeks. And The Rock is seen as a Face, I doubt he joins any heel group. I see more along the lines of Shield, Punk and Brock Lesnar managed by Heyman in a group.
Bought some cheap seat tix to Mondays RAW! Gonna take the wife and my 5 year old daughter
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Bought some cheap seat tix to Mondays RAW! Gonna take the wife and my 5 year old daughter

• jrg
  • Veteran

If we lose to ATL are you still gonna represent

Originally posted by zillabeast:

Always bro!! But we ain't losing!
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Always bro!! But we ain't losing!

Damn skippy

Nice. I'll be there too.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

What lol

They claim not to be nWo

then they go make an nWo video lol
Share 49ersWebzone