There are 152 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Watching this Flair/Miz segment...this is dumb as hell lol

yeah, miz was trying to copy the jay lethal/flair segment from TNA but failed so hugely.

Don't watch much wrestling anymore, but haven't seen anything close to being as funny as that. Lethal's voice and actions were dead on like Flair which made it hilarious!
Punk's held the title too long and is getting lame. Rock beats him at the Rumble, but, regardless, whoever wins will get jumped by Langston and Ziggy will cash in.
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
Punk's held the title too long and is getting lame. Rock beats him at the Rumble, but, regardless, whoever wins will get jumped by Langston and Ziggy will cash in.

Ziggy can only cash in for the world heavyweight championship. Not WWE championship.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I don't get how last week's Raw was so good and this one was just not even "ok". Only good thing was the ending Brawl between the 2 (The Rock concert was alright but not that funny to me).
[ Edited by Paul on Jan 15, 2013 at 5:05 PM ]
meh, i liked last night's raw.
The matches for Raw was ok, but I expected a whole lot more for the 20th anniversary. I figured, cuz Cole/JBL/King were all dressed fancy, we'd see some legends make appearances.
dang, eve torres really did quit the WWE
Originally posted by SF69ers:

getting married or something
Originally posted by jrg:

getting married or something

from what i heard, he bf/hubby is a Gracie Jui Jitsu instructor and she's supposed to help him out or something
Jay Lethal is one of the most entertaining wrestler I have ever seen His skit with Ric Flair is outrageous. "That's my line."

These guys are just annoying now

Interesting.....

Thats it. I wont watch anymore.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Thats it. I wont watch anymore.

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Jay Lethal is one of the most entertaining wrestler I have ever seen His skit with Ric Flair is outrageous. "That's my line."

dare anyone here to watch this and not laugh.

This is amazing.
Share 49erswebzone