There are 177 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
3.14 rating for RAW

Highest since August
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
wow...wtf!!!!!!

i dont hate the guy, he's a decent wrestler, decent on the mic, but it makes no sense to give him the belt without even having a real feud with the big show. shocking? yes, but stupid.

also, why all the hate for zillger from you guys? imo, he's one of the best things going on in wrestling. he's good on the mic (not great, but good enough) and as a wrestler, there's nobody better than him, maybe equal to him, but not better. it's been a while since i've seen a guy who can have so many good matches and makes the hardest falls look so simple. he doesn't get injured, he doesn't injure others, i love watching him wrestle (punk, daniel, tyson kidd, only other wrestlers i truly enjoy watch wrestling).

I like Del Rio. Decent on the mic and a technician in the ring. The only thing that worries me is his durability.

I'm with you on Ziggler. The guy is extremely versatile in the ring. He can wrestle with anyone and make it exciting.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
who hates Ziegler here? He's great. Going to have a huge 2013
Originally posted by jrg:
who hates Ziegler here? He's great. Going to have a huge 2013

He's going to be big and thats fine. Im just not real big on him but that can change. I just dont think he should be compared to hof'ers like Perfect, HBK, and Flair. If anything he's just a little flashier Billy Gunn.

I hope they didn't give ADR the title just to drop it at Rumble to Ziegler.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Ziggler reminds me of HBK

Only in that he oversells moves.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Only in that he oversells moves.

and that he's a great wrestler, durable like HBK, and of course he does the sweet chin music
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I really hope Punk retains... but it doesn't seem too likely right now. The build up to this match will be epic, I wish it was a WM match instead.

Originally posted by btthepunk:

HBK? More like POS according to these guys....

.be
HBK does have his detractors. Wow. It's a wonder Michaels hasn't had his rear end kicked several times.
how many finishers does Sheamus have , gat damn.

White Noise

Brogue kick

''Battering Ram''

Tejas Clover leaf

I think he has one more.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I thought he just has bro kick and white noise..other stuff he does here and there
Share 49ersWebzone