There are 103 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

• Paul
  • Veteran
Surprisingly Raw's rating went up 300,000 views.
Originally posted by Paul:

MNF generated a 16.0 last week. I think that was the reason behind the sh*tty number. Considering their champ went down I have to give them a pass on this week's episode.
Rock's officially advertised for Elimination Chamber now.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Paul:

MNF generated a 16.0 last week. I think that was the reason behind the sh*tty number. Considering their champ went down I have to give them a pass on this week's episode.

by the time the first quarter ended, the MNF game was like 30-0

AJ wrestling and 3 main events also helped.

The Shield and the ''Joker'' ripoff is really starting to be cheesy.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

That's pretty much where I was going. Redskins Giants drew a ridiculous number and this week MNF was back to normal allowing Raw to put a respectable number.

I like the Shield storyline. It's an opportunity to put someone besides Punk or Cena over.
Rock's officially advertised for Elimination Chamber now.

That would be awesome if he did a one night title defense against Randy Orton or something
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

That's pretty much where I was going. Redskins Giants drew a ridiculous number and this week MNF was back to normal allowing Raw to put a respectable number.

I like the Shield storyline. It's an opportunity to put someone besides Punk or Cena over.

It's a good storyline. At least it will keep those three wrestlers busy until Vince decides what personal gimmicks they will take up.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I'll have to re-watch Raw, I don't recall the Shield very much. Would have liked to see more Punk (word was he was going to be around in a wheel chair all night like they did with Bret years ago, would have been cool)... the PPV this Sunday to me is meh, just not exciting enough now.

Also reading that there's an internal push for Raw to become "edgier", I do not know what this means at all but I like it!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
yep this thread is dead
''Wow, Hogan, laying on your big desk is so uncomfortable. How do you do it , Brooke?''

Austin Aries was epic with the lulz.
As previously reported, Randy Orton was injured at last weekend's Tribute to the Troops tapings. Originally it was believed that Orton suffered awrist injury, but we've now learned that Orton actually dislocated his shoulder and will be out of action for around two weeks.
GENTLEMEN

TLC LINKS.
Share 49erswebzone