LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

So I'm guessing we'll get american badass undertaker now that kid rock is going to perform at mania. Also when cena said something about taker posting workout videos on his wife's Instagram made me lol.
Originally posted by BMoore56:
So I'm guessing we'll get american badass undertaker now that kid rock is going to perform at mania. Also when cena said something about taker posting workout videos on his wife's Instagram made me lol.

Well at least Taker wont have to walk to the ring at his age.
Also that Micky and bliss promo is just brutal to nia making jokes about her weight. I'm shocked that Vince allows that BC wwe is supposed to be anti bullying lol.
Also that Micky and bliss promo is just brutal to nia making jokes about her weight. I'm shocked that Vince allows that BC wwe is supposed to be anti bullying lol.

You must not have been around for when they had Laycool call Mickie, "Piggy James."
  • jrg
  • Veteran
"Don't be a bully, be a star!"

Isn't that their bullying saying or whatever?
Originally posted by jrg:

such hypocrites at the E. Years ago, bullying was just one of the many anti pc content being sold .
the attitude era is sooo full of craziness that it's almost impossible to try to forget the bad stuff that went on.

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Mar 19, 2018 at 1:17 AM ]
Sexual Chocolate is the next HoF inductee.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I feel like they should have waited

i think it's been explained many times, that it's just part of the script and it's good guys vs bad guys. 99% of WWE product is "bullying" if you really break it down. now if this happening off screen that's a different story.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by jrg:

such hypocrites at the E. Years ago, bullying was just one of the many anti pc content being sold .
the attitude era is sooo full of craziness that it's almost impossible to try to forget the bad stuff that went on.

Dam I forgot he called China a man there. Savage.

This. he just wrestled last year. Should wait 4-5 years like pro sports.

I called it...
Originally posted by TheRambler:

This. he just wrestled last year. Should wait 4-5 years like pro sports.

The WWE HoF is hardly as serious as pro sports HoF events though. It's pretty much up to Vince who gets inducted and when as is there is no media voting process. If there was a media voting process, Dave Meltzer would probably be the only one voting.

That said, Edge was inducted a year after he announced his retirement in April 2011.
Lol wtf is this s**t
  • dmax
  • Veteran
wtf kinda match did I just FN watch
Share 49ersWebzone