LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

^^^ yeah I could see them firing Adamle fast and bringing back Regal in his place.

You know, I actually really liked Eric Bischoff as GM. He was perfect for the part.
wtf Adamle? He sucks.

I liked Regal better and I didn't like him all that much to begin with.
Originally posted by ritchie:
wtf Adamle? He sucks.

The only silver lining is maybe they'll bring Joey Styles back to ECW now. I've been missing his trademark "OH MY GOD!"
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aman49:
wtf Adamle? He sucks.

The only silver lining is maybe they'll bring Joey Styles back to ECW now. I've been missing his trademark "OH MY GOD!"

ECW isn't ECW without Paul E. and Joey Styles. More importantly Paul E. Vince's bioggest mistake was letting Paul E. go and not letting Paul lead the direction and handle ECW's booking.
Originally posted by evil:
wtf Adamle? He sucks.

ECW isn't ECW without Paul E. and Joey Styles. More importantly Paul E. Vince's bioggest mistake was letting Paul E. go and not letting Paul lead the direction and handle ECW's booking.

Yeah I agree. It just feels like WWE's minor league now. I just started watching ECW again recently (about a month ago) and that was only because I hope to see Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal) each week.
  • evil
  • Veteran
wtf Adamle? He sucks.

Yeah I agree. It just feels like WWE's minor league now. I just started watching ECW again recently (about a month ago) and that was only because I hope to see Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal) each week.

I miss the OLD ECW, the one that featured Terry Funk,Cactus Jack,Sabu,New Jack,Taz,Mike Awesome,RVD,Bam Bam Bigelow, Lance Storm & Justin Credible, The Dudleys etc etc etc... That was the best wrestling that ever existed.
wtf Adamle? He sucks.

I miss the OLD ECW, the one that featured Terry Funk,Cactus Jack,Sabu,New Jack,Taz,Mike Awesome,RVD,Bam Bam Bigelow, Lance Storm & Justin Credible, The Dudleys etc etc etc... That was the best wrestling that ever existed.

Yeah, that whole era is just sadly over now. I was watching Wrestlemania 2000 on DVD at my friend's place yesterday, and I realized how much edgier the storylines/characters were and how much better the actual wrestling was. I felt sad at the end of the show cuz I was like wow, this was so much fun and in modern day Mike Adamle is the RAW GM
The PG rating that WWE programming has now doesn't help either. They feel they gotta make it more family oriented instead of making a better product.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
The PG rating that WWE programming has now doesn't help either. They feel they gotta make it more family oriented instead of making a better product.

I heard somewhere they are making more money now than during the attitude era?
Quote:
WWE went Hollywood and hired actor Freddie Prinze Jr. (Scooby-Doo, She's All That, I Know What You Did Last) as a member of the creative team. He has attended several WWE events in the past several months including WrestleMania and was seen at the RAW/SNME taping last night. Freddie has been a "celebrity blogger" on the WWE Fan Nation website

I don't even know what to say about this.

Oh they probably are since Cena and Mysterio are a lot more marketable to children but its just not the same with a PG rating. Cena writing "JBL is Poopy" on Bradshaw's limo is the type of s**t we're gonna be seeing for the forseeable future.

everything now cost twice as much...

Quote:
WWE went Hollywood and hired actor Freddie Prinze Jr. (Scooby-Doo, She's All That, I Know What You Did Last) as a member of the creative team. He has attended several WWE events in the past several months including WrestleMania and was seen at the RAW/SNME taping last night. Freddie has been a "celebrity blogger" on the WWE Fan Nation website

I don't even know what to say about this.

You can't be serious.

Vince Russo is making TNA's storylines better, Paul Heyman is unemployed, and WWE's ace in the hole is a has been teen heartthrob? Gawd, this is what happens when the WWE has no serious competition.
wtf Adamle? He sucks.

Don't forget about Roadkill, The Angry Amish Warrior!!!!
naw, I remember the PPV (black box free cable) ECW.

Rob ........Van........Dam.

THe whole.............fu***n ...........show!

joey styles-'' .................................Hoooooooooooleeeeeee

sh************t!''
Share 49ersWebzone