LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Some betting site has Daniel Bryan as the 3rd highest odds of winning the Rumble.

How awesome would that be? I don't know how possible it would be to keep a secret like that hidden, but then again no one knew Shane was returning when he did.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I think Shinsuke wins the Rumble
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
It sucks Bryan Danielson can't wrestle anymore. He was really good. I kind of enjoyed when him and Punk were being pushed as the top guys.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Some betting site has Daniel Bryan as the 3rd highest odds of winning the Rumble.

How awesome would that be? I don't know how possible it would be to keep a secret like that hidden, but then again no one knew Shane was returning when he did.

That would be huge for the company.
Orton gonna RKO everyone until WM.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Orton gonna RKO everyone until WM.

Gonna get revenge for not being on Raw 25.
stupid b***h.
Ha with the 205 update on SD. Caught with their pants down, they instead say they 'hired' a new GM for 205 to make the decision on the title next week.

WWE got completely blindsided by the Enzo mess.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jan 23, 2018 at 11:44 PM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Ha with the 205 update on SD. Caught with their pants down, they instead say they 'hired' a new GM for 205 to make the decision on the title next week.

WWE got completely blindsided by the Enzo mess.

"Abdictated" LOL.

New GM...perhaps Rockstar Spud ? He certainly has the mic skills and charisma to pull it off.
I don't see WWE letting Bryan back to wrestle. They'd lose all creditability. Daniel our doctors are saying you're too unhealthy to ever wrestle again. Sorry but for your own good we're shutting you down. Years later when his contract is set to expire. Our doctors have seen a miraculous recovery.

Originally posted by tjd808185:
I don't see WWE letting Bryan back to wrestle. They'd lose all creditability. Daniel our doctors are saying you're too unhealthy to ever wrestle again. Sorry but for your own good we're shutting you down. Years later when his contract is set to expire. Our doctors have seen a miraculous recovery.

Plus it would look bad on the Paige situation too.
Originally posted by jrg:
I think Shinsuke wins the Rumble

I hope so. He's got the highest odds right now.
I noticed that CM Punk's "Pipe Bomb" was on the "Best Moments" of RAW last week, and a still was shown on one of the 25th Anniversary montages.

Have they kissed and made up?

Any chance he shows as a surprise entrant in the RR?
Originally posted by socal9er42:
I noticed that CM Punk's "Pipe Bomb" was on the "Best Moments" of RAW last week, and a still was shown on one of the 25th Anniversary montages.

He still has 3-fight contract with the UFC, with 2 more fights left.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal9er42:

Doubtful.

Also it would be smarter of him to wait until after WM to come back given they have every intention of putting Reigns over big at Mania.

Rumor has it Punk will be getting one more UFC fight.
Share 49ersWebzone