Love me some Seth Rollins!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Love me some Seth Rollins!!!

yes! watch this!

• jrg
  • Veteran

why did they ban the curb stomp in the first place? Because of his knees or injury to others?
I watched that Seth Rollins video the first time you posted it. It's an awesome watch. I wish he would win the Rumble on Sunday, but I highly doubt that happens. I read today that Nakamura is now the front runner to win the Rumble. Anyone but Cena or Reigns is cool with me.

I'd love to hear Punk's music hit at the Rumble. I'd lose my s**t. Punk would be great against this roster. Punk vs. Styles, Owens, Joe, Nakamura, Rollins, they'd all be great.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
why did they ban the curb stomp in the first place? Because of his knees or injury to others?

head injuries. CTE. he is literally jumping and applying crazy pressure to the head.
Doesn't punk have a couple more matches in the UFC left?

I expect to see Omega debut at the rumble. Maybe Sting and taker in the last spots. maybe....

as for the womens I expect to see Rouseys' overrrated behind there. Asuka or Jax will probably take it.
Oh and I will mark t f out if Ricochet does indeed debut in the rumble. Hopefully he doesn't go to 205 live.
Share 49ersWebzone