Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Ruby Riot's nose bothers me.

you look at her nose?

What else does she have?

ya she looks

Liv Morgan though!
Mandy Rose too!

she's the next Sable / Trish / Torrie. Rose is fine as hell. Saw her a bit in NXT and her wrestling isn't that great, but when you look like that they will find a roll for her.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

yes! i was looking for that gif.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
KO's Thanksgiving

link

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

*Morgan Freeman voice

"And just like that, Stark's was Interested in the WWE again.."
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

WrestleWithThePlot

Worth a bookmark.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WrestleWithThePlot/
I dont blame Vince for the recent callups.

-- According to a report by Pro Wrestling Sheet, the reason WWE called up five women from their NXT division to the main roster this week is because Vince McMahon felt that the existing women's division on both Raw and Smackdown had gotten "stale."

-- Reportedly, McMahon made the decision for the call-ups shortly after the Mae Young Classic tournament, with Mandy Rose the first name being mentioned as writers had previously pitched ideas for her on the main roster. Rose and Sonya Deville made their debuts on Raw alongside the returning Paige, while on Smackdown, we saw Liv Morgan, Ruby Riot and Sarah Logan debut.

-- With the number of women on the main roster now swelling in size, there were rumors that WWE could possibly setting things up for a women's Royal Rumble at the January PPV, however, at this point nothing has indicated that will happen. (On a sidenote, sources have told rajah.com in the past that a women's Rumble will almost surely happen in the future, but it is by no means a go for 2018.)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

-- According to a report by Pro Wrestling Sheet, the reason WWE called up five women from their NXT division to the main roster this week is because Vince McMahon felt that the existing women's division on both Raw and Smackdown had gotten "stale."

-- Reportedly, McMahon made the decision for the call-ups shortly after the Mae Young Classic tournament, with Mandy Rose the first name being mentioned as writers had previously pitched ideas for her on the main roster. Rose and Sonya Deville made their debuts on Raw alongside the returning Paige, while on Smackdown, we saw Liv Morgan, Ruby Riot and Sarah Logan debut.

-- With the number of women on the main roster now swelling in size, there were rumors that WWE could possibly setting things up for a women's Royal Rumble at the January PPV, however, at this point nothing has indicated that will happen. (On a sidenote, sources have told rajah.com in the past that a women's Rumble will almost surely happen in the future, but it is by no means a go for 2018.)

I was thinking the same about the bolded. They just brought up 6 women. Have a womens Royal Rumble match too.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I was thinking the same about the bolded. They just brought up 6 women. Have a womens Royal Rumble match too.

Going off of wiki there are 22 active female wrestlers, 11 for each brand. Take out the champions Bliss and Charlotte gives you 20. By adding the 8 female wrestlers from NXT they are still short by 2 to have the nominal 30 participants for a RR. So they will have to get more female wrestlers into the company to make it work

They could sign some of the competitors that participated in the Mae Young classic. If they do, I hope they add Toni Storm. Her ass is.......
Share 49ersWebzone