LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• evil
  • Veteran
Hopefully one day we get a nice long singles match between AJ and Cesaro.
Originally posted by jrg:
Update on Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar will work one more show this year and thats this Saturday at a house show in Winnipeg. Brock lives in Canada so its convenient for him to work that particular show.
After that Brock will appear in January to build a Universal title match up for Royal Rumble.

JJL
Source: Raj Giri WrestlingINC

.....lol wow

That is so stupid. God I hate this. Brain should be champ.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by jrg:
Update on Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar will work one more show this year and thats this Saturday at a house show in Winnipeg. Brock lives in Canada so its convenient for him to work that particular show.
After that Brock will appear in January to build a Universal title match up for Royal Rumble.

JJL
Source: Raj Giri WrestlingINC

.....lol wow

That is so stupid. God I hate this. Brain should be champ.

Hey at least Alexa Bliss is still on tv.
The Miz is becoming one of my favorites
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Hey at least Alexa Bliss is still on tv.

Touche!
Jeff Hardy has suffered a torn rotator cuff and will undergo surgery to repair it, WWE.com has learned.

The former Raw Tag Team Champion sustained the injury during a Six-Pack Challenge on last week's Raw that was eventually won by Jason Jordan.

"Jeff is dealing with a rotator cuff tear right now," said WWE Senior Ringside Physician Dr. Stephen Daquino. "It's a full thickness tear of his supraspinatus tendon and a couple of other areas in the shoulder. He's going to go for evaluation and probably for surgery next week."

Hardy added that he also tore his labrum and that he initially thought he dislocated his shoulder during the match.

"Once they get in there, they'll figure out more about what they have to repair," said Hardy. "But for sure, the rotator cuff has to be repaired, and then they'll look at the labrum when they get in there."

Hardy also revealed he would undergo the procedure next Tuesday, Oct. 3.

Noooooooooo
I hope Curt Hawkins' losing streak ends in him winning the Universal Championship but only after he has lost 500 straight times.
I hope Curt Hawkins' losing streak ends in him winning the Universal Championship but only after he has lost 500 straight times.

And then lose it the following Raw to the Miz.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

And then lose it the following Raw to the Miz.

Hahaha Exactly! Follow in Ryder's footsteps.
So how do you guys feel about that last segment? That was interesting. Not sure if Enzo turned heel and Neville turned face or neither. Enzo's promo was really heelish and I can't see how people would cheer him even though he brought a lot of good points up concerning the division.

So I am going to venture a guess on the two options with how this carries forward to TLC:

1. Roman will defeat them all in a 3-on-1 match at TLC and kick out of every finisher. Because he is life.

OR

2. Roman will enlist the aid of two friends to help him. That's right.....THE USOs.

Yeah I'm sure it will be either of those two options and not some kind of reunion with a guy who wears jeans and another guy who is on the cover of WWE 2K18.
Anyone else kind of let down that the Shield may reunite against the Miztourage? I'm all for the Shield getting back together, but against those 3! The Miz is ok, but Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel? Really?

I just feel like they could have done alot more with this storyline. There is way more superstars out there that would make this a better program then Dallas and Axel.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Anyone else kind of let down that the Shield may reunite against the Miztourage? I'm all for the Shield getting back together, but against those 3! The Miz is ok, but Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel? Really?

I just feel like they could have done alot more with this storyline. There is way more superstars out there that would make this a better program then Dallas and Axel.
Filer until Brock actually has a title match prolly next year.
Originally posted by Fincham11:

I'm hoping they replace those two with Cesaro and Sheamus.
Share 49ersWebzone