LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
lol holy f**k
wow
damn are u serious? SD is better than raw too. I don't think they'll come back .
Yeah I'm not sure why San Jose or Oakland didn't show up for it. They're gonna be in Sacramento on Friday and I'm hoping to go so I'll let ya all know how it is if I do go. I have a job in Oakland that day with the Warriors though so I'm not sure when we'll finish.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
damn are u serious? SD is better than raw too. I don't think they'll come back .

SD is garbage. But with that said, im not surprised that the buildings have been empty.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
imagine jinders thoughts. WWE champion. that is what he sees. lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Braun Strowman comments on Conor McGregor possibly signing with WWE

"I think McGregor might make it onto 205 Live. But he doesn't want to step into the ring with me, I'll squash him just like I did Enzo Amore"

Originally posted by jrg:
Braun Strowman comments on Conor McGregor possibly signing with WWE

"I think McGregor might make it onto 205 Live. But he doesn't want to step into the ring with me, I'll squash him just like I did Enzo Amore"

Well, Mayweather did knockout Big Show....

i can't blame him. it's not like he's booking himself. but he should not be champion, hes mid-card heel at best. SD has been sucking because of this. the Orton / Mahal feud killed whatever momentum SD had earlier this year.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

i can't blame him. it's not like he's booking himself. but he should not be champion, hes mid-card heel at best. SD has been sucking because of this. the Orton / Mahal feud killed whatever momentum SD had earlier this year.

The sooner they put that strap on Owens the better.

Originally posted by evil:

him or AJ
Im really liking Aliester Black

him or AJ

Give it to Sami!!!

Anyone but Orton.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

him or AJ

Give it to Sami!!!

Anyone but Orton.

Sami should be built up to eventually be the one to take it from either of them.
Share 49ersWebzone