LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
NXT Womens' Champ Asuka is out for at least 2 months with a broken collarbone.

So take the title and have a tournament for it. When she's ready just have her come up to Raw. She can say she never lost the title but didn't feel like playing in the minor leagues anymore.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Aug 21, 2017 at 8:47 PM ]
I doubt that Cass injury is a work, the way he landed was awkward and he was struggling to stay up, and it was clear that the ending was unexpected, Enzo's reaction also said it all because he was likely upset about him being hurt it almost broke kayfabe, it served no purpose for Enzo to win like that. Once that X goes up something's wrong, I hate to say it but it looks like an ACL related injury
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
I doubt that Cass injury is a work, the way he landed was awkward and he was struggling to stay up, and it was clear that the ending was unexpected, Enzo's reaction also said it all because he was likely upset about him being hurt it almost broke kayfabe, it served no purpose for Enzo to win like that. Once that X goes up something's wrong, I hate to say it but it looks like an ACL related injury

Yeah I think so too. The X sign pretty much said so.
Vince is gonna take Enzo through the 9 levels of hell now.
  • evil
  • Veteran
My name is Enzo Amore and I am a certified G and a bonafide stud and you can't teach that!

Bada Boom Biggest Jobber in the room, how you doin' ?
Damn, Dana Brooke's boyfriend was found dead after choking on his food.
Originally posted by evil:
My name is Enzo Amore and I am a certified G and a bonafide stud and you can't teach that!

It was a brilliant plan to wear Cass down and it worked. Enzo ended and won the feud.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

It was a brilliant plan to wear Cass down and it worked. Enzo ended and won the feud.

WWE: Enzo Amore has been released. We wish him the best on his future endeavors.
Roode!
  • evil
  • Veteran
GLORIOUS!

FTFY

And Benjamin too.

GLORIOUS!

FTFY

And Benjamin too.

Awesome!!!

And meh.
Enzo to 205 Live as of tonight, which actually gave the show some crowd noise for once.
Enzo to 205 Live as of tonight, which actually gave the show some crowd noise for once.

Finn Balor should be next.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Actually impressed, they are doing the right thing with him here.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone