LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Very s**tty PPV, not looking forward to the New Day being champs.

That match was awesome though and The Uso's got stale at least the tag champs are entertaining now.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Very s**tty PPV, not looking forward to the New Day being champs.

That match was awesome though and The Uso's got stale at least the tag champs are entertaining now.

The heel Usos still have a lot of potential. I liked when they brought out their entourage for the rap battle. Thats something they should have done every week.
Usos match was good, expected more out of AJ / KO though. and knew that the Orton match will suck. can't believe they brought Khali back
Im surprised they didnt use Khali's first heel theme when he returned last night.

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jul 24, 2017 at 12:23 PM ]
Word is Jinder is dropping the title at Summerslam to.............Cena
Originally posted by jrg:

anybody else catch the same segment during Aj/KO last night?

check out the beginning of the match where they are both being introduced in the ring. AJ says something like "this is my belt" Owens, "it's a title not a belt". had me laughing
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Jul 24, 2017 at 2:07 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Im surprised they didnt use Khali's first heel theme when he returned last night.

ya was weird him coming out to jinders
Originally posted by jrg:

ya was weird him coming out to jinders
Very, didn't make sense at all. Is he back or was it a one night thing?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

on reddit they're saying he's back

Probably a one shot thing to help the boost the India market as he is by far more popular in that country than Jinder. It wouldnt suprise me if he does wrestle at least one more time, though whoever his opponent will be is going to have to make Khali look like a million bucks.

Probably a one shot thing to help the boost the India market as he is by far more popular in that country than Jinder. It wouldnt suprise me if he does wrestle at least one more time, though whoever his opponent will be is going to have to make Khali look like a million bucks.
Which is basically impossible. I hated his run last time.
Better off having him as a bodyguard.
Mahal is terrible and it's a shame they got Corbin waiting in the wings for a run too. Should of kept the belt on AJ until Mania and given Wyatt his push in this time period.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jul 25, 2017 at 9:18 AM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Mahal is terrible and it's a shame they got Corbin waiting in the wings for a run too. Should of kept the belt on AJ until Mania and given Wyatt his push in this time period.

Corbin is boring, Wyatt has been boring and terrible (again) of late. Maybe the writters can make him interesting again.
Originally posted by KayFabe:
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Corbin is boring, Wyatt has been boring and terrible (again) of late. Maybe the writters can make him interesting again.

Smackdown sucks
Share 49ersWebzone